• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Crowds Go Up? Crowds Go Down?

MSG_07

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
It'll be interesting to see what season ticket numbers reach this term. I'm not sure if we'll surpass last season. Guess it could depend on alot of things? It doesn't look as though we're making as big a push this season to recruit or am I mistaken? It would be good if we could get another advertisement on the giant telly down Leith walk as we did around 3 years ago.

I just hope more season ticket holders actually turn up. For the North stand certainly, it was the same blocks of seats each week that had no one in them yet were sold out. I'm not talking the odd seat no.

It'll be interesting to see what season ticket numbers reach this term. I'm not sure if we'll surpass last season. Guess it could depend on alot of things? It doesn't look as though we're making as big a push this season to recruit or am I mistaken? It would be good if we could get another advertisement on the giant telly down Leith walk as we did around 3 years ago.

I just hope more season ticket holders actually turn up. For the North stand certainly, it was the same blocks of seats each week that had no one in them yet were sold out. I'm not talking the odd seat no.

I was responsible for that Ad on Leith Walk... With sales sitting at over 11,000 I'd say that's pretty decent for this time of the year. With all available seats released next week there will be a wee rush beforehand and after.

Laddie was in today at the club and was told we've sold more than 12.5K to date.:thumbgrin

Laddie was in today at the club and was told we've sold more than 12.5K to date.:thumbgrin
Wow. That's genuinely impressive. A marquee signing or two wouldnt discourage a few more either.

Thats terrific. What's our highest ever figure?

Thats terrific. What's our highest ever figure?

Last season I think? About 13.5k?

I’d guess we’ll have 15 before the league kicks off

That high? That would be phenomenal!

Couple of good signings and win a European tie and should be 14,000 anyway...maybe more

Can't see it myself. Problem is if a few folk want to get involved they'll struggle to find 3/4 seats together I think? Will put folk off.

Can't see it myself. Problem is if a few folk want to get involved they'll struggle to find 3/4 seats together I think? Will put folk off.

That’s a fair point, there’s obviously outstanding renewals of maybe 1k but if they’ve lost their seats then they might not renew. Victims of our own success though; and there might a lot of single seats now - except in the south

Does the half season tickets account for some of the13.5k sold.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Does the half season tickets account for some of the13.5k sold.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yes I think that was the halfway point figure. So to get that for the start of the season would be excellent.

When Leeann joined us she asked the Working Together group if a target of 10,000 season tickets was a reasonable target for the next season. We all thought she was nuts given it we had just been relegated and that was an increase on the previous season. STs did indeed go down slightly as did average attendances.

Since then however the transformation has been incredible.

Our average attendance last season was almost double 15/16 season and look like going up again.

Gone are the days of lying across 3 seats in the East soaking up the rays at half time!

Football clubs should stop exaggerating their attendance figures .
An American import according to an article in the Guardian last year. The rational is interesting and feasible I think.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...leagues-attendance-figures-arsenal-celtic-mls

GGTTH

BIG G

If and when the kamberi deal goes through will it create a wee spike in sales?? If we get the players in that's being rumoured I think there will be a definite boost

Hibs have now sold nearly 13,000 season tickets. Some going.

This thread has been viewed 3732 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50