• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Crime in SA

paigntonhibby

Private Member
Reaction score
I see the incorrigible liar that is Dave King has been held at gunpoint in SA. Wonder how long it'll be before the " Celtic supporting Zulus " spin is put on it by the slug traynor

I see the incorrigible liar that is Dave King has been held at gunpoint in SA. Wonder how long it'll be before the " Smellies... supporting Zulus " spin is put on it by the slug traynor

Is this in the press?

I see the incorrigible liar that is Dave King has been held at gunpoint in SA. Wonder how long it'll be before the " Smellies... supporting Zulus " spin is put on it by the slug traynor

On behalf of the Bounce, I must apologise for the views expressed by Paigntonhibby.
These views are his own personal opinion and do not represent the views of the Bounce membership as a whole.

The use of the descriptor ‘slug’ to describe the Hun apologist is contrary to the code of conduct of Bounce members, who usually refer to the corpulent **** as Jabba the Hun, or simply that fat **** Traynor.

I hope that any slugs who were offended by the quoted post will accept this apology.

King IS an incorrigible liar though, so no problems with that bit.

Dave is a member of the amateur dramatics company of Jo’burg. He is currently in the lead role of the production of The Lion Khunt at the Jo’burg Lyceum.

South Africa is rife with this, my uncle left South Africa in the early 2000s for similar circumstances, was robbed at gunpoint.

Is this in the press?

I'm not linking the Retard so here's the report:

Rangers chief Dave King has told how he was allegedly held at gunpoint during a "brazen" robbery in South Africa.

The Ibrox chairman, who plans to step down, admits he's considering leaving the country after being targeted in broad daylight outside his Johannesburg office.

King says armed thieves held a firearm to his head and demanded he hand over his money and possessions.

The 64-year-old, who was born in Glasgow, revealed he feared for his life during the incident on February 3.

“As I arrived at the office they came up behind me,” King told The Times.

“There were four guys who had guns and were wearing balaclavas. One of them pointed a gun at my head and another took my watch off my wrist. It was in broad daylight and they were completely brazen.

“I was scared for my life. I said to myself, ‘Let’s not be brave and let’s not be stupid. Whatever you do, don’t agitate them, and let them getaway with whatever they want to take.’ ”

“One of them said, ‘Where’s your money?’, so I took all my cash out and gave it to them. They took my laptop, my case, my drivers’ licence, diary, phone and all the things I need to function.”

King, in charge of Rangers since 2015, alleged both his daughters recently suffered similar ordeals as he insisted South Africa is gripped by a crime "pandemic".

He added: "Afterwards there was a growing anger within me. I was angry about the violation and that I am living in a country which no longers appears to have a rule of law.

“Both of my daughters have been held up at gunpoint recently, one time while my grandchild was in the car. Crime is absolutely out of control here. It’s a pandemic.

"My sons have moved to London and half of their friends from school and university have gone too.

"Young people, both white and black, who should be the future of South Africa, are leaving.”

King continued: "The lifestyle is very good here. I’m sitting here in the sun and it’s beautiful, but you are now constantly looking over your shoulder.

"My mood just now is that my kids and grandkids should not be being brought up in South Africa. It’s something the whole family is reflecting on.”

Hahaha Dave King bleating about the good denizens of South Africa not being law abiding citizens?. Surely not. Eh remind me Dave, how many charges were you up for.

Sounds to me like pre deflection. He'll be in a South African court before long on some dodgy dealings.

Having said that I was there last year and it's up there with the places I'd least like to visit again.

Nice beach though.

but you are now constantly looking over your shoulder.

With his goggly eyes( "funny looking bloke"), he wouldn't even have to turn his head to do that

Still an improvement. 25 year ago it was the cops gunnin a certain poor section of the community down in bunches... other way round you might say?

@brianmc Gangbangers you gotta love em

“Where your money?” I reckon it’s huns who have finally realised he’s full of pish!

• Haha
Reactions: Zab
They stole the very £20m he was about to invest in rankers

On the evidence so far, I can only assume Stevie G held him at gunpoint as well, to agree with a swap deal involving cuntberi and Docherty

If Docherty keeps improving.. no doubt they will take him back and send us back yesterdays man

If Docherty keeps improving.. no doubt they will take him back and send us back yesterdays man

I wonder if he still thinks they are the best fans in the world after they got the abuse dished out last night.

Did Flo get a touch of the ball? Or even a stepover? I think the winning goal came about two minutes after he appeared.

On the evidence so far, I can only assume Stevie G held him at gunpoint as well, to agree with a swap deal involving cuntberi and Docherty
We Are Ten Points behind.

We Are Ten Points behind.
Eh?

This thread has been viewed 1679 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back