• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Creative assistant

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Job going at Hibs. Chance for someone to drive forward our publicity and communication perrhaps ?

Job going at Hibs. Chance for someone to drive forward our publicity and communication perrhaps ?

Should change the ad to read Creative Manager needed.

I work in marketing so I keep an eye out for the sort of jobs that are going in Hibs marketing and comms space.

They always seem to be looking for assistants but never managers or exec roles... So they are either promoting from within (good) or reactively hiring because they keep changing strategy or have high staff turnaround (bad).

I'd love to have a wee nosey at what they are up to in there.

Screenshot_20190906-141053_Instagram.jpg

More jobs available.

We might no have a football team , but we could be the biggest employer in Leith . Good for the community ?

The fact we have so many positions to fill is worrying

If people are Not in these positions then the club is Losing revenue

The fact we have so many positions to fill is worrying

If people are Not in these positions then the club is Losing revenue
I saw somewhere, maybe across the road, we were paying something like 2 posts at £50k and one at £30k in the commercial department.

That's big bucks, in my opinion, they must be looking for big hitters.

Anyone on here think they're that good?

It says it is NEW roles! So the implication is it is expansion. Or perhaps a re-structuring after losing/sacking others. So as Jack pointed out, there must be a lot of commercial targets...lets hope they hit them, because 4 new roles like that could also cost us a fortune. I am in one way glad of the community involvement, but at same time would prefer to hear good news about the playing side.

This thread has been viewed 1423 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back