• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

You are a Dumb-ass then that has just admitted you cannot read simple English , it tells you on the side of the box they come in that they do not stop virus's , so yes they are nothing more than face nappies that prevents the shit that your body needs to expel from being expelled , see attached king imbecile View attachment 10067
The main function of masks was to reduce the risk of the wearer passing on the virus to others.
It wasn't to protect the wearer

Gutted Noah didnae quite make it at 950 years.
Noah and his old time calendar.
Must have been bollocks for his family, Noah pissed out his tits on wine declaring it was his birthday every 40 days.

200 years seems to be the max for land mammals.
Shite eating humans ain't getting close to that.

That is true , but its more effective and tends to have more of an impact if people research themselves and find out that what i have been trying to pass on to save folks is true and in abundance outwith the normal MSM avenues , you have no idea how deep this cover up of mass genocide goes , if you hand people everything on a plate to them its forgotten within minutes , if they find it themselves it sticks
I know it sounds crazy but if people would look outside the norm they will find lots of evidence

its not opinion 1875 its Fact if they would only look
if anything i gave was not true then where are the law suits for defamation ?? there is none as its all true
What you mean is, there are no links because I’m talking pure keek?

What you mean is, there are no links because I’m talking pure keek?
I gave links but folks on here dont want to spend the time reading , not my fault

Noah and his old time calendar.
Must have been bollocks for his family, Noah pissed out his tits on wine declaring it was his birthday every 40 days.

200 years seems to be the max for land mammals.
Shite eating humans ain't getting close to that.
humans used to live hundreds of years , but have been brainwashed into thinking Big pharma is interested in keeping you healthy but there is no profit in that ,so they poison your food ,air ,water ,to keep you reliant on them and making them Billions

lol that was funny , but sadly you are meant to live a longer life than they give you !! if you are a bible reader or church goer then i ask you why Naoh lived over 950 years and why pharoahs lived thousands of years, but hey its just fiction isn't it ??
read Agenda 2030 and find out what reset hat they want actually means
I shouldn't encourage you , though , cheer me up you do.
But can I just clarify , in case I am reading this wrong , you are telling us not to believe a thing we hear from the msm, but we should however take our facts from the bible😂😂😂😂😂.
All these years , we have been ripped off by engineers , building bridges , when the whole time , our species can walk on water .🤗
And please explain why other mammals , similar in size and DNA to us , are not living for scores of centuries?

Gutted Noah didnae quite make it at 950 years.
Died 2 days before his 949th birthday I read. He might have made it tae 950 but that silly cow Namaah forgot tae take him for his booster.

Died 2 days before his 949th birthday I read. He might have made it tae 950 but that silly cow Namaah forgot tae take him for his booster.
I heard she was fed up listening tae him constantly going on and on about two by two that she scudded him ower the heid wi yin

I heard she was fed up listening tae him constantly going on and on about two by two that she scudded him ower the heid wi yin
‘Arked on about it did he?

Stuck on that big boat, it was his rooster he missed, no his booster.

Ok I'm brainwashed and I'm doomed 🙃 no saving me 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though get to a doctor , get a hobby speak to normal human beings .
Getting wrapped up in all these conspiracies isn't healthy .

And how's brexit working for you? Enjoying the cost of living we have now ?

Why you quoting me and posting this shite on a Friday night ?

Your batshit crazy.

Why you quoting me and posting this shite on a Friday night ?

Your batshit crazy.
crazy but still alive and well , unvaxxed and pureblooded , so happier than you will ever be

crazy but still alive and well , unvaxxed and pureblooded , so happier than you will ever be

But yer no though are ye.
You have taken to a football forum to spout your qanon nonsense, posting American conspiracy links.

I’m vaxxed and alive and well.
Why would Britain want to kill nearly 200, 000 of its citizens ?
Why do they bother sending out millions of bowel cancers tests if they wanted us dead anyway?
Why do they carry out breast cancer screening , when they could just let folk die , and not bother about making up some pandemic?
How strong was the LSD you consumed ? Was it properly tested?

Why do they bother sending out millions of bowel cancers tests if they wanted us dead anyway?
Why do they carry out breast cancer screening , when they could just let folk die , and not bother about making up some pandemic?
But are you happy ? As happy as this spacecadet?

you tell me why ? i know but you have no clue . why is it that one week before Boris shut down the country did the NHS website have up a notice that they were just going to treat covid like the flu (because thats all it was ) , then locked down the whole country , Money talks and whe its handed out in brown envelopes the blackmailed pedophile whores do as they are ordered , its sad but how pissed you gonna be when you find out it was all a scam , if thedy did not want you dead why did they ban the cure for covid(flu) ?? why did they stop people from receiving live saving transplants ,life saving cancer treatments etc , because yes they want you dead you and i are useless eaters in their satanic minds , hope that clears it up for you , whether you believe or not is your free will choice , but it will be mainstream hopefully early 2023, only advice i would give is pls do not take any more boosters they are laced with may poisons and start taking D3 and zinc it kills all virus's so no need for the kill shots , if you are interested

But yer no though are ye.
You have taken to a football forum to spout your qanon nonsense, posting American conspiracy links.
I make no distinction between fans and people who i am trying to waken up to the fact they have been lied to, if the links are conspiracy theories to you then ignore , maybe just one persons eyes get opened and gets saved that will be good enough for me , as for the rest , its your free will and i respect that , good luck

you tell me why ? i know but you have no clue . why is it that one week before Boris shut down the country did the NHS website have up a notice that they were just going to treat covid like the flu (because thats all it was ) , then locked down the whole country , Money talks and whe its handed out in brown envelopes the blackmailed pedophile whores do as they are ordered , its sad but how pissed you gonna be when you find out it was all a scam , if thedy did not want you dead why did they ban the cure for covid(flu) ?? why did they stop people from receiving live saving transplants ,life saving cancer treatments etc , because yes they want you dead you and i are useless eaters in their satanic minds , hope that clears it up for you , whether you believe or not is your free will choice , but it will be mainstream hopefully early 2023, only advice i would give is pls do not take any more boosters they are laced with may poisons and start taking D3 and zinc it kills all virus's so no need for the kill shots , if you are interested
So every government in the world agreed on this ??

I make no distinction between fans and people who i am trying to waken up to the fact they have been lied to, if the links are conspiracy theories to you then ignore , maybe just one persons eyes get opened and gets saved that will be good enough for me , as for the rest , its your free will and i respect that , good luck
Saved from what ?
You have been asked for proof before but like all you qanon weirdos you revert to no if I tell you you won't understand you need to research yourself .
In the hope that some may read and read and read numerous different made up things until the point they are down the same rabbit hole you are .
I have seen this personally with someone who has turned out just like you and they need sectioned it is that weird.

You have said numerous times that's upto you or good luck yet you keep coming back with links to more shite.

Too much hash too much time on the Internet and probably a very lonely person is my guess.

Saved from what ?
You have been asked for proof before but like all you qanon weirdos you revert to no if I tell you you won't understand you need to research yourself .
In the hope that some may read and read and read numerous different made up things until the point they are down the same rabbit hole you are .
I have seen this personally with someone who has turned out just like you and they need sectioned it is that weird.

You have said numerous times that's upto you or good luck yet you keep coming back with links to more shite.

Too much hash too much time on the Internet and probably a very lonely person is my guess.
He's still a human being (I think) and worthy of some respect and not just speculation on his character.

And what the fks wrong wi hash anyway, only drug you can't OD on (tho you might wish you had)? 😡

He's still a human being (I think) and worthy of some respect and not just speculation on his character.

And what the fks wrong wi hash anyway, only drug you can't OD on (tho you might wish you had)? 😡
He's a fucking weirdo .

Speculation on his character fuck all hes ranting utter nonsense .

Hash heeds annoy fuck out of me because they are paranoid freaks, normally workshy stoners that come up with complete bullshit as he has posted .

Overdosing has no bearing on things whatsoever no idea how I would overdose on it either as I'm not a waster

He's a fucking weirdo .

Hash heeds annoy fuck out of me because they are paranoid freaks, normally workshy stoners that come up with complete bullshit as he has posted .

Overdosing has no bearing on things whatsoever no idea how I would overdose on it either as I'm not a waster
I don't need to tell you facts...You have an internet,you can use a browser off of Google( Three 6es there.

If you believe in God....You believe in Satan.

Book of revelation!

I spoke too a Muslim friend...He's waiting on King Jesus.

Book of revelation describes exactly what is happening now!

Be the right part of this Psyop.

I don't need to tell you facts...You have an internet,you can use a browser off of Google( Three 6es there.

If you believe in God....You believe in Satan.

Book of revelation!

I spoke too a Muslim friend...He's waiting on King Jesus.

Book of revelation describes exactly what is happening now!

Be the right part of this Psyop.
I believe for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray someone will come to show the way
I believe, I believe
I believe above the storm the smallest prayer will still be heard
I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry or touch a leaf or see the sky
Then I know why I believe
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry or touch a leaf or see the sky
Then I know why I believe
And I believe that you and Widden top are a couple of fruitloops, I believe.

You are a rocket .
I hope you are pissed , otherwise , you need help.
You answer not one question , you just spout wind and pish.
We have had our fun with you , I thank you , for making me feel slightly talented .
Your spaceship awaits you, the big beyond is missing an idiot . Safe journey my friend .

You are a rocket .
We have had our fun with you , I thank you , for making me feel slightly talented .
Your spaceship awaits you, the big beyond is missing an idiot . Safe journey my friend .
I reckon this is a wind-up by the admins. Ever noticed how the zoomers Ryan69 and Timberfox are never on the same threads? If it isnae the site admins trolling us then humanity is truly doomed

He's a fucking weirdo .

So 'hash heids' worry ye senseless, did ye ever get attacked by one in a pub? Did a stoner come up and nut ye in the pisser?

Then there is the alcohol drinker. "Do your own research" into how many deaths, wasted lives, relationships, result from the number one hard drug in this society, let's call a spade a spade ffs.

Screenshot_20221231_112309_ZOE Health Study.jpg

Screenshot_20230101_124730_ZOE Health Study.jpg

You are a rocket .
I feel sorry for you and your cliche here that so much proof is out there that you have been lied to and you are too brainwashed to go look for yourself , oh sorry you look on MSM and the idiot box and as long as the man on that tells you all is ok and anyone that tries telling you the truth is a conspiracy theorist and not to be trusted you carry on being sheep and taking the poisons
maybe if you can read this may help you realize you have been duped by them

have a nice day

Saved from what ?

i have supplie proof just like most you are too lazy to read , rather sit ib front of idiot box and believe their lies

so here you go if its not too hard .https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/12/government-weaponized-public-health-disease-used-control-populations-like-tear-gas-used-control-crowds/

so even although i mentioned that the inventor of this PCR test was murdered for outing the deep state lies that this test was only designed to pick up cor,ask yourself where did the flu go for the last 2 1/2 years ??? it never went away they renamed it Covid 19 and fooled the easily fooled into believing it , but your call. Sellin: Government-Weaponized Public Health: Disease Is Used to Control Populations Like Tear Gas Is Used to Control Crowds

He's a fucking weirdo .

I hope someone takes a photo of your face when you realize i have been correct and you have fell for their lies
it is easier to fool someone than convince then that they have been fooled (Mark Twain)

so even although i mentioned that the inventor of this PCR test was murdered for outing the deep state lies that this test was only designed to pick up cor,ask yourself where did the flu go for the last 2 1/2 years ??? it never went away they renamed it Covid 19 and fooled the easily fooled into believing it , but your call. Sellin: Government-Weaponized Public Health: Disease Is Used to Control Populations Like Tear Gas Is Used to Control Crowds
Fuck off.

Fuck off.
lol so you showing your level of intelligence , nice i see the kill shots are working then , maybe some proof closer to home , again sorry if its too many big words for you ,but try eec8ec724bdf34c1.jpg

Stop Motion Animation GIF by Aardman Animations

I’m guessing too that you do actually know that REAL flu isnae ‘man-flu’. It’s a killer virus even with the appropriate medical treatment.
no its the shots and the boosters that are the killers , thats why the hospitals are full of only the vaxxed

eec8ec724bdf34c1.jpg

ffs two fuckin tubes

This thread has been viewed 169024 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back