• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

You are being lied to ,even the inventor of the PCR test used before they murdered him said that it was not designed to do anything but pick up the Flu , why do you think the flu disappeared for two years , and why did you not cry about the 60-70,000 a year who died before covid from the flu , by the way another lie ,there is no such thing as a flu season , there is only a lack of Vit. D3 ,Due to lack of sunshine , but there is no profit in a small D3 tablet , but Billions in vaccines that dont work , a job for you find me anywhere in the world where the Covid19 virus has actually been isolated , C'Mon professor !!
and as complicit MSM will never tell you the truth you have to go outwith them to find the truth
A little light reading and education .. The Bernician

Say no to what ya daft c**t. Your daft wee amigo thinks covid doesn't even exist so how do half of Chinese have it? Honest to fuck I used to feel sorry for the low intelligence folk at school but the internet has emboldened them to think they're the smart ones. Crazy times
so ok professor tell me who in the world has isolated Covid19 , anywhere , the PCR test is fake , but being intelligent you already knew that eh
so much so i bet you wore the face nappie like a good slave , even although on the box they come in it specifically says "Does not stop or prevent any virus " or Coronavirus , but you being so clever knew that eh ??

lol you still do not get it !! they lied to you as they were like the UK Govt , paid huge sums of money , why do you think there is court cases against many of them for crimes against humanity , dont expect the MSM to tell you about it as they are complicit
a little light reading and education ... https://mailchi.mp/thebernician.net/new-post-from-the-bernician-14022021?e=65e3276b12

Was your mum standing up when you were born, or have you suffered some other serious head trauma?
You are well past simply being stupid.

Outstanding play though, you’ve made Ryan look much better.
Look up Dr Reiner Fuellmich , Nuremberg 2.0 , yes some deep state owned rags are calling him out as a conspiracy theorist , because they know they are going to hang for crimes against humanity
Intelligence is classed as a form of damage according to you , I bet you wore the face nappie D'oh .. Dr Fauci or Fraudci as he is known actually did a peer reviewed paper back in 2010 i think it was, saying that during the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918-1920 (which was manufactured in the USA by the same people that made up Covid19 farce) said that the majority of deaths were actually caused by Bronchial issues caused by wearing face masks and re-breathing in what the body was trying to expel , bacteria and such , but you keep wearing that nappie lol ,even although the box it comes in clearly states it cannot stop viruses
a little light reading and education The Bernician
why are you people so afraid to admit you were lied to , try looking beyond the idiot box , its not called programming for nothing , you are the ones being programmed

Was your mum standing up when you were born, or have you suffered some other serious head trauma?
You are well past simply being stupid.

Outstanding play though, you’ve made Ryan look much better.

Say no to what ya daft c**t. Your daft wee amigo thinks covid doesn't even exist so how do half of Chinese have it? Honest to fuck I used to feel sorry for the low intelligence folk at school but the internet has emboldened them to think they're the smart ones. Crazy times

Fuck up thicko
Thicko lol i bet you took all the kill shots and wore the face nappies , i see no need to reply with insults only facts that i know along with many doctors and nurses who have lost their jobs because they would not comply with this lie, and you sit there watching the idiot box and believe everything that the Govt tell you and you call me q thicko lol

People have watched friends and family die and be permanently disabled by Covid so how about thickos like you who are utterly brainwashed by evidence free bullshit on the internet wind your necks in and go and look at actual evidence outside your bizarre wee incel bubbles.
Why are you afraid to know you have been fooled ? is it not better to know the truth now

I resent all this talk about nappies.
:52:

I resent all this talk about nappies.
:52:
I agree, it’s taking the piss.

Another conspiracy theorist ranting on a football forum 🤣🤣

So Timber, having listened to this genius, have you done your bit and “rocked up” to your local polis station and presented them with this irrefutable evidence?

How did that work out?

This yin makes Ryan seem pretty tuned in to reality. Remarkable

Rocky?
You survived all the “kill shots” then.
It’s a feckin Christmas miracle.
:54:

Still no change 😴

So Timber, having listened to this genius, have you done your bit and “rocked up” to your local polis station and presented them with this irrefutable evidence?

How did that work out?
59913ec07ae6a49c.png

Rocky?
You survived all the “kill shots” then.
It’s a feckin Christmas miracle.
:54:
Next kill shot you get ask them to tell you whats in it , i.e. can you see the slip that's supposed to come with each vial to tell you whats in it ?
And ask then why the supposed things were manufactured in 2017/2018 although their scamdemic did not start until 2020 ??
Your the one with Doc in your name you must know the answer seeing you know everything and everyone else is wrong !!
Newly Released Pfizer Documents Reveal COVID Jab Dangers
just admit you were conned by your sanctimonious SNP Govt who knew it was an experimental jab

59913ec07ae6a49c.png

4127bf422d01e906.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JFP
So I’m guessing you didn’t then.
You just repeat the nonsense but you’re not actually daft enough to act on it.
Well done.

A realist . Your a fucking weirdo .

I'd hazard a guess at one of the trump loving qanon freaks so far down a rabbit hole that your beyond help

Actually just trying to save people , FYI not one person in the world died from Covid ... yes but they died with covid , see how they used wordplay against you , and you fell for it , hospital ,doctors were paid great amounts of money to register even car crash victims and suicide victims as covid being the cause of death , because they were paid thousands and thousands more if they could con the sheep into being on a ventilator , then came the remdesivir , then death , paid more money to promote fear as Big Pharma made Billions yes with a B , pushing their experimental jab on what they classed as useless eaters
look up Agenda 2030 they even told you what they were planning back in 2010 , mass worldwide depopulation.
If its not too hard to pull yoursself away from the idiot box

A realist . Your a fucking weirdo .

I'd hazard a guess at one of the trump loving qanon freaks so far down a rabbit hole that your beyond help
And i guess you are one of the brainwashed sheep ,who thinks the Govt has your best interests at heart , so how is that working out for the thousands they murdered with their experimental jabs ??? keep up the good work

pasta-index.jpg

People think you’re an eejit.
see the difference is i am on here trying to waken up and save people from the lies and dont really care if you think that , if you have twitter follow left wing Elon Musk the libtards friend and i assume yours , he is dropping the truth re the covid con if you dont believe me
and again , try researching i know its hard for low i.q people but it will save your life

You really are brainwashed , i feel sorry for folk like you 59913ec07ae6a49c.png

Actually just trying to save people , FYI not one person in the world died from Covid ... yes but they died with covid , see how they used wordplay against you , and you fell for it , hospital ,doctors were paid great amounts of money to register even car crash victims and suicide victims as covid being the cause of death , because they were paid thousands and thousands more if they could con the sheep into being on a ventilator , then came the remdesivir , then death , paid more money to promote fear as Big Pharma made Billions yes with a B , pushing their experimental jab on what they classed as useless eaters
look up Agenda 2030 they even told you what they were planning back in 2010 , mass worldwide depopulation.
If its not too hard to pull yoursself away from the idiot box
You need a ladder to climb out the idiot box.
I suppose all the doctors and nurses who died from covid were murdered or bribed to commit suicide.
Honestly, you’ve lost all touch with reality.
I’m afraid you are one of the brainless sheep believing stuff written by a failed comedian and other weirdos.
As long as you’re happy though, no harm done.

When are you going to the police station with your evidence?

Simple test to find out whether you're an imbecile or not - if you've ever used the phrase "face nappies" then you most decidedly are. Not only have you been brainwashed into what to think, you've also been brainwashed to use fucking stupid words while you're at it. A fully paid member of the Twitter imbecile army.

Did you even read (if you can) any of the documents i gave yesterday ??? keep taking the kill shots cl
You need a ladder to climb out the idiot box.
I suppose all the doctors and nurses who died from covid were murdered or bribed to commit suicide.
Honestly, you’ve lost all touch with reality.
I’m afraid you are one of the brainless sheep believing stuff written by a failed comedian and other weirdos.
As long as you’re happy though, no harm done.

When are you going to the police station with your evidence?
You have been given evidence that if it was wrong would have been removed by the lawyers dont you think ?????? but you know better , keep taking the kill shots clod and keep wearing the face nappie and see how that works for you
FYI , the doctors and nurses who sadly passed from this kill shot trusted their bosses and were also told they would lose their jobs if they did not comply , and like many who had bills to pay trusted what they were told by the bought and paid for idiots in Govt and on the idiot box and sadly took it instead of telling them to go fuck themselves , try going online (not with Goggle ) and searching doctors and nurses that were sacked because they were trying to warn people, there is plenty of evidence if you look , if you can !!
Ask why your Govt blocked access to medication like Hydroxychloroquine which not only stopped the flu (covid) but also killed all other virus's when used with D3 and zinc ??? clue they only cost pennies , and the kill shots cost thousands , hope thats not too hard for you.

So I’m guessing you didn’t then.
You just repeat the nonsense but you’re not actually daft enough to act on it.
Well done.
I have answered on another post, you keep refuting what i give you but you give me no evidence to back up that i am wrong , try speaking to a nurse or doctor who left/lost their jobs because they tried to blow the whistle , or read Agenda 2030 if you can that is

Did you even read (if you can) any of the documents i gave yesterday ??? keep taking the kill shots cl

You have been given evidence that if it was wrong would have been removed by the lawyers dont you think ?????? but you know better , keep taking the kill shots clod and keep wearing the face nappie and see how that works for you
FYI , the doctors and nurses who sadly passed from this kill shot trusted their bosses and were also told they would lose their jobs if they did not comply , and like many who had bills to pay trusted what they were told by the bought and paid for idiots in Govt and on the idiot box and sadly took it instead of telling them to go fuck themselves , try going online (not with Goggle ) and searching doctors and nurses that were sacked because they were trying to warn people, there is plenty of evidence if you look , if you can !!
Ask why your Govt blocked access to medication like Hydroxychloroquine which not only stopped the flu (covid) but also killed all other virus's when used with D3 and zinc ??? clue they only cost pennies , and the kill shots cost thousands , hope thats not too hard for you.
Could you not simply provide links rather than tell people to search for things? Seems a trend with the one or two here who have your opinion?

I wouldn't waste my time reading anything you provide.

Your a looney . C.nts like you are actually dangerous with your conspiracy theories.

Take this shit to Donald trumps social platform where likeminded freaks will be interested.

Simple test to find out whether you're an imbecile or not - if you've ever used the phrase "face nappies" then you most decidedly are. Not only have you been brainwashed into what to think, you've also been brainwashed to use fucking stupid words while you're at it. A fully paid member of the Twitter imbecile army.
You are a Dumb-ass then that has just admitted you cannot read simple English , it tells you on the side of the box they come in that they do not stop virus's , so yes they are nothing more than face nappies that prevents the shit that your body needs to expel from being expelled , see attached king imbecile 889d47eb3acf17125ac04b33e899d62ff176b28a8ccf1d30fb6ba14870d2f26b.jpg

I wouldn't waste my time reading anything you provide.

Your a looney . C.nts like you are actually dangerous with your conspiracy theories.

Take this shit to Donald trumps social platform where likeminded freaks will be interested.
so educating yourself is too hard for you even if it means its saving your and your friends /families lives , my God you are brainwashed
if you are not interested in being saved then its your free will choice , have a nice day

You are a Dumb-ass then that has just admitted you cannot read simple English , it tells you on the side of the box they come in that they do not stop virus's , so yes they are nothing more than face nappies that prevents the shit that your body needs to expel from being expelled , see attached king imbecile View attachment 10067
So you expel shit from your mouth.
First believable thing you’ve written.

Could you not simply provide links rather than tell people to search for things? Seems a trend with the one or two here who have your opinion?
He provided one to a failed comedian conspiracy theorist.
I expect he has more to John Wayne fan sites. He seems obsessed with cowboys.

That is true , but its more effective and tends to have more of an impact if people research themselves and find out that what i have been trying to pass on to save folks is true and in abundance outwith the normal MSM avenues , you have no idea how deep this cover up of mass genocide goes , if you hand people everything on a plate to them its forgotten within minutes , if they find it themselves it sticks
I know it sounds crazy but if people would look outside the norm they will find lots of evidence

its not opinion 1875 its Fact if they would only look
if anything i gave was not true then where are the law suits for defamation ?? there is none as its all true

so educating yourself is too hard for you even if it means its saving your and your friends /families lives , my God you are brainwashed
if you are not interested in being saved then its your free will choice , have a nice day
Ok I'm brainwashed and I'm doomed 🙃 no saving me 🤣🤣🤣

Seriously though get to a doctor , get a hobby speak to normal human beings .
Getting wrapped up in all these conspiracies isn't healthy .

And how's brexit working for you? Enjoying the cost of living we have now ?

You are a Dumb-ass then that has just admitted you cannot read simple English , it tells you on the side of the box they come in that they do not stop virus's , so yes they are nothing more than face nappies that prevents the shit that your body needs to expel from being expelled , see attached king imbecile View attachment 10067
Further proof that you're an imbecile. Everyone already knows that bog standard surgical masks don't stop viruses passing through, that isn't a revelation.

This thread has been viewed 169072 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back