• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

I'd imagine...without myself looking.

Belarus,Tanzania,Haiti,Russia...and most African countries did not go full Tyranny on their citizens.
Belarus and Russia didn’t need to do anything to go ‘full tyranny’ , they are all the time.

Africa, to a significant, and - ffs - Haiti to a maximum extent, aren’t capable of implementing lockdowns or vaccine programmes.

I was against lockdown. Our bumbling government was too, I think, instinctively. But they panicked when they saw projections, because they are not very ‘statesmanlike’ tbh. I don’t blame them completely btw - it’s easy to pontificate when you don’t have many lives depending on your decisions.
I Wonder if Belarus has excess death.
Would they notice ? Their life expectancy is several years lower than the average British Covid fatality.
Belarus president declared his country open,and they need to drive their tractors more and drink more vodka. 😎

India is an interesting one as they had a vaccine...but Pfizer was NOT allowed.
The Indian Government refused to give them indemnity.
Were you born yesterday? India is under a nationalist government on a mission to prove India can do anything anyone else does. Tbh I haven’t looked at it but I suspect their vaccine was as deficient as the Chinese, doing the same. The Russians copied Astra zeneca so were off to a good start.

And your dear fuhrer was absolutely Covid phobic by all accounts.

This thread has been viewed 169065 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back