• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

Doc Shrink

Curmudgeon Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Must be a big drop in recorded cases now free kits withdrawn and no real encouragement to test in the general populace.

Jack K

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
I had it recently for the first time. First 3 days were awful, could barely move. Cleared up and left a lingering cough which kept coming and going.
Pretty similar for me.
Coincidentally, I phoned my elderly parents to give them the good news and found they had both tested positive on Saturday as well.
Like me neither of them have had Covid before and to have tested positive on the same day whilst living in different parts of the country is either spooky or there is something afoot.

Jack K

Legendary Radge
Reaction score
Must be a big drop in recorded cases now free kits withdrawn and no real encouragement to test in the general populace.
The NHS advice if you think you might have it is basically to stay in isolation until you feel better and no longer have a high temperature.
That was me Friday to Sunday but from my understanding of the disease you would still be in the infectious stage so to my mind it would be irresponsible to just start cutting about as normal. A friend arrived from Australia today and I couldn't with fair conscience meet him for lunch and risk passing covid onto him or anyone else for that matter.
Another night in the spare room for me tonight so not all bad i suppose.

This thread has been viewed 131000 times.