• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

Covid -19 Graphs Scotland

WJC1848

Private Member
Reaction score
Have you been on holiday @WJC1848 🙂
Good question. No. My phone is absolutely fecked. Can't get past an aggravating voice telling me - twice - every time - to do this and do that without allowing me the wherewithal to DO anything! It will be tooken to the place from whence it was bought to see if anyone there can disable this aggravating voice and allow me access to the phone again. My wife bought me a Kindle several years ago and that is now completely fecked. Totally. I thought I had lost all the data on said Kindle but wife bought another Kindle, and much to my surprise, all the "precious" data is still there!! Talk about being computer illiterate! And so that has given me access to your daily info again.
While I'm at it, I would just like to say how much I appreciate - as do others, like @1875 - your daily input. It is Edinburgh-centric but is indicative of the country as a whole. Thank you very much.

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Good question. No. My phone is absolutely fecked. Can't get past an aggravating voice telling me - twice - every time - to do this and do that without allowing me the wherewithal to DO anything! It will be tooken to the place from whence it was bought to see if anyone there can disable this aggravating voice and allow me access to the phone again. My wife bought me a Kindle several years ago and that is now completely fecked. Totally. I thought I had lost all the data on said Kindle but wife bought another Kindle, and much to my surprise, all the "precious" data is still there!! Talk about being computer illiterate! And so that has given me access to your daily info again.
While I'm at it, I would just like to say how much I appreciate - as do others, like @1875 - your daily input. It is Edinburgh-centric but is indicative of the country as a whole. Thank you very much.
You're welcome and good luck with your tech.

This thread has been viewed 131000 times.