• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Corona virus on its own thread.

5600 capacity. Yep 900 more tickets. 25% capacity. Huns basically had 50% last game

BD2B6558-B126-4F9D-BAF3-DA0461621079.png

Scandalous decision

Glasgow has been worse than Edinburgh for so long…

Glasgow has been worse than Edinburgh for so long…
Its Edinburgh Council that make the decision.
And edinburgh council are *&*^

Does the announcement today mean as from August 9th you can go into a boozer as before, go to the bar, order a couple of pints and move about ?...or are we still going to have to go through all the track and trace stuff, QR codes and all the rest of it. I won't be in a pub again until I can go as before.

Does the announcement today mean as from August 9th you can go into a boozer as before, go to the bar, order a couple of pints and move about ?...or are we still going to have to go through all the track and trace stuff, QR codes and all the rest of it. I won't be in a pub again until I can go as before.
You can go bar etc but still need to do track and trace stuff

You can go bar etc but still need to do track and trace stuff
Thanks.

My brother lives in West Yorkshire and he says hardly any pubs and restaurants down there do that now.

I will look back on my years going out for a few pints with fondness....didn't realise how lucky I was.

Last edited:
Thanks.

My brother lives in West Yorkshire and he says hardly any pubs and restaurants there do that now.

I will look back on my years going out for a few pints with fondness....didn't realise how lucky I was.
I think track and trace will slowly disappear. Cant see how that could possibly work in nightclubs etc now they’re allowed to re-open. Cant possibly know who’s in and when

I think track and trace will slowly disappear. Cant see how that could possibly work in nightclubs etc now they’re allowed to re-open. Cant possibly know who’s in and when
I can't see the problem with night clubs, if they use Check in Scotland. Scan on the way in, takes seconds, and forget to check out until you want to check into the next place or next Tuesday 😉

To be fair you now get a notification after 2 hours which you can change if you want to 1 or 3 hours or off.

I can't see the problem with night clubs, if they use Check in Scotland. Scan on the way in, takes seconds, and forget to check out until you want to check into the next place or next Tuesday 😉

To be fair you now get a notification after 2 hours which you can change if you want to 1 or 3 hours or off.
Aye but realistically can you imagine 18-30 scanning properly as they go in and actually filling the forms out, cause I can’t. It won’t work IMO. Even worse at 10 at night when they’ve all been drinking before getting to the nightclubs

Cant see it working Derby day for example will be packing in pubs no chance they’ll go through everyone in pubs.

Aye but realistically can you imagine 18-30 scanning properly as they go in and actually filling the forms out, cause I can’t. It won’t work IMO. Even worse at 10 at night when they’ve all been drinking before getting to the nightclubs
Have you used Check in Scotland?

Your details are already in the app, you just scan the QR code, no forms. A couple of seconds and your done.

My wife and even 83 year old MIL can manage it in seconds. Not that they go to many night clubs these days!

Have you used Check in Scotland?

Your details are already in the app, you just scan the QR code, no forms. A couple of seconds and your done.

My wife and even 83 year old MIL can manage it in seconds. Not that they go to many night clubs these days!
Aye being able to use it and not wanting to use it are 2 different things though. People going clubs etc are most likely not going to want to get track and traced and then have to isolate for 10’days or if they do I would be surprised if they bothered to self isolate

The whole thing is just stupid now. A year and a half of this nonsense is already disproportionate relative to the actual impact of the virus itself.

Reactions: Zab
The whole thing is just stupid now. A year and a half of this nonsense is already disproportionate relative to the actual impact of the virus itself.
I think it may be regarded by history as an oddly good thing as a dry run for a future, more deadly, pandemic. Look how quickly this 'mild' one spread and how many millions it killed.

And you know what they say (paraphrasing madly): only a fool repeats mistakes.

Nightclub owners looking for clarity from the SG on facemasks....basically it's not viable for them to re-open if their customers have to wear facemasks when they are inside their premises.

Over the course of the whole thing -- and I say this as an SNP voter -- the Scottish government's "only adults in the room" schtick has been absolutely insufferable, and the constant need to do things just a wee bit differently from England has been pathetic. Life is short, and I don't take kindly to wasting mine being infantilised by bureaucrats.

Of course life could be a lot shorter if the virus was allowed to go unchecked.

With the delta variant you would need the double vaccinated to run at around 85% to safely lift restrictions,we are currently running at about 59% in Scotland.It's a crazy move that we are going to regret further down the line.

July 2020 ,46 deaths in 4 weeks, highest number of daily cases was 27. July 2021 156 deaths in 4 weeks, the highest number of daily cases was 4234. If the 16 year olds and over were vaccinated it would bring the population double vaccinated to around 83%, in Europe some places the age limit is 12.The government are going for herd immunity now, and we are sitting here applauding it.

I think 'herd immunity' was always the route Boris and his cronies favoured.
I'm not applauding.

I think 'herd immunity' was always the route Boris and his cronies favoured.
I'm not applauding.
No doubt about it, remember his we'll stay open for business and rake it in my when most other countries were closing their borders about 18 months ago. Cummings is a *&*^ but I certainly believe his version of events.

"Herd immunity" or "population immunity" as I would prefer to call it, is and always has been, the only way Covid-19 would be suppressed sufficiently for normal life to resume. In reality, it has been the policy in every country, it's just that some countries have chosen to go about achieving it in different ways to others. The whole point of the vaccine roll-out is to create population immunity. That tied in with natural immunity from so many people having had the virus is what will eventually get the numbers down to sufficient levels to get back to as near normal as we can possibly get to. Vaccines will not stop you getting Covid....everybody will get it eventually...it's that they will give enough antibodies into the system in order to fight the disease and prevent you getting very ill with it and ending up in hospital.

Variants will constantly be coming, due to the natural way that all viruses mutate, but science will be able to deal with that in the same way that it deals with all viruses which mutate constantly like influenza. The current workable vaccines will be tweaked for all vulnerable groups and no doubt will be distributed to all over 50's come the Autumn.

We absolutely must now lift all restrictions as soon as possible IMO. I know that might not be a popular opinion on here or in the country, but I firmly believe we have to do this as the collateral damage from keeping them for an indefinite period of time will be massive.

Last edited:
"Herd immunity" or "population immunity" as I would prefer to call it, is and always has been, the only way Covid-19 would be suppressed sufficiently for normal life to resume. In reality, it has been the policy in every country, it's just that some countries have chosen to go about achieving it in different ways to others. The whole point of the vaccine roll-out is to create population immunity. That tied in with natural immunity from so many people having had the virus is what will eventually get the numbers down to sufficient levels to get back to as near normal as we can possibly get to. Vaccines will not stop you getting Covid....everybody will get it eventually...it's that they will give enough antibodies into the system in order to fight the disease and prevent you getting very ill with it an ending up in hospital.

Variants will constantly be coming, due to the natural way that all viruses mutate, but science will be able to deal with that in the same way that it deals with all viruses which mutate constantly like influenza. The current workable vaccines will be tweaked for all vulnerable groups and no doubt will be distributed to all over 50's come the Autumn.

We absolutely must now lift all restrictions as soon as possible IMO. I know that might not be a popular opinion on here or in the country, but I firmly believe we have to do this as the collateral damage from keeping them for an indefinite period of time will be massive.
It depends how high you're prepared to let the bodies pile up?

Anyone that still hasn't done it...don't take it!

MRNA technology is a medical breakthrough!

Every single participant.....has died in the equivalent of 2 years.

A mouse will die within 2 months of an MRNA injection!

I can assure you that people that have taken it ...have not reseached the research of it.

I'm basing on 20 years of study!
Dr Fauci...Do your research on him too!

Grapes and blueberries...can perhaps save the sheep

Too many sheep...Not enough critical thinkers!

I can assure you that people that have taken it ...have not reseached the research of it.

Too many fucking looneys talking total shite.

Exactly.
As it was the frail and elderly most likely to pop their clogs then the piles would consist of those less valuable to the Tory ‘businessmen’. Pile ‘em high, bury ‘em cheap.

Too many fucking looneys talking total shite.
Do your research mate.

I ask you something.
Was 9/11...how you were told?

So they have lied about things before then?

Do you bloody research without Google,and YouTube...maybe you will wake up.

Try bitchute,Brighteon,rumble.

These are places that videos to that your masters do not like!

mrna research...is very simple however.
Show me I'm wrong about mrna.

As every single occasion..they died!

Cats survived the longest!
Then exposed to the wild virus. .Cytokine Storm.

Please anyone that reads this...Don't do it!

Pfizer MRNA rollout started in anger around December 2020. If all those folk don't start dying in their droves a year or so from now do you think you'll stop slavering shite? Or just move on to your next YouTube rabbit hole.

Use an alternative search engine Than google!
MRNA statistics are vital.

Bill Gates stated many a times the only solution to overpopulation.....is medicine!

He also has arrests warrants in at least 4 countries inregard to vaccines he was behind!

Do not do it. Research!

Bill Gates stated many a times the only solution to overpopulation.....is medicine!

He also has arrests warrants in at least 4 countries inregard to vaccines he was behind!

Do not do it. Research!
Where do you get your 'facts' ?

Do not do it. Research!
Here Dafty,
You and the sheep that repeat internet myths……
Here’s the alternative to your weird interpretation of Gates:

The misinterpretation stems from a comment Gates made during a TED talk in 2010 about methods for reducing the world’s carbon emissions to zero (here). Crucially, one of the factors pushing carbon emissions to an unsustainable level is population growth.

“First, we've got population,” he said during the talk organized by TED, a non-profit organization devoted to spreading ideas. “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.”

However, Gates was not suggesting the global population should be killed off using vaccines. He is instead saying that improving public health using vaccinations can reduce unsustainable population growth in the future – and with it, lower carbon emissions.

Do not do it. Research!
Oh aye. And there’s no warrants out in ANY country.
Do your own research rather than repeating nonsense.

Here Dafty,
You and the sheep that repeat internet myths……
Here’s the alternative to your weird interpretation of Gates:

The misinterpretation stems from a comment Gates made during a TED talk in 2010 about methods for reducing the world’s carbon emissions to zero (here). Crucially, one of the factors pushing carbon emissions to an unsustainable level is population growth.

“First, we've got population,” he said during the talk organized by TED, a non-profit organization devoted to spreading ideas. “The world today has 6.8 billion people. That's headed up to about nine billion. Now, if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by, perhaps, 10 or 15 percent. But there, we see an increase of about 1.3.”

However, Gates was not suggesting the global population should be killed off using vaccines. He is instead saying that improving public health using vaccinations can reduce unsustainable population growth in the future – and with it, lower carbon emissions.
Go on then Dafty!! We're waiting!

Hyperbole much? Nobody is prepared to let bodies "pile up", are you a tabloid headline writer?

I'm all for free speech and if folk are anti vaccination fair enough. Personally I find to be anti vaccination is to be a pretty stupid individual. And there's lots of them about. However, stupid individuals who then spread made up nonsense, as we see above are dangerous. And personally I think spreading dangerous lies and bollocks needs blocking.

I just realised the significance in Ryan69’s user name. The 69 is his favourite sexual position, however, seeing as he can’t get a burd he has tae dae it tae himself and that’s why his heid is up his erse.

Hyperbole much? Nobody is prepared to let bodies "pile up", are you a tabloid headline writer?
The original lockdown wasn't implemented until it became apparent how high the pile would become.

1628495340703.png

This thread has been viewed 320843 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50