• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Corona virus on its own thread.

I look like that this morning, bottle glug, he's had two bottles and smoked that plant behind him. I now feel reassured we're not in control of the Rona.

This is one of worst interviews i’ve seen

That's surely the guys lodger, maybe the cleaner because they're allowed to work in England. The real Prof is stuck in the lavvy.

Remember the BBC collared a guy a few years back who had turned up for an IT job interview and they thought he was some IT Guru? That's what's happened here, must be!

This is one of worst interviews i’ve seen

Jeez, that makes that Cathro interview up at Raith Rovers seem polished and professional!

Line up line up the goverment of England want fruit and veg pickers..

Its hardly surprising these tory bastards are struggling to follow the science if the scientists can't get their heads round a calendar!

"Jonathan Van Tam claiming quarantine for incoming travellers has been in place in UK since... the 30th February. A date which doesn't actually exist."

View media item 370
Between Andrew Neil and the Financial Times they have really got to the bottom of the true number of sad fatalities.?

England ??????? and Wales numbers to 15th May can now been seen as very accurate and the FT's calculations are regarded as the gold standard.

Interesting how this would compare to government models both past and especially future projections as its going to be an absolutely brutal winter.

Line up line up the goverment of England want fruit and veg pickers..

Line up, line up so do Scottish farmers want fruit and veg pickers. I wish that folk would steady the buffs. This England bad, Scotland good stuff is an unnecessary diversion for what should be highlighted and not getting to criticized.

Furloughed workers can pick fruit

Shocking, enjoy yer punnet everyone.

The WW2 Land Army shite from the Tory flunky today at the press briefing was more Monty Python than Monty Montgomery.
Let's get the wellies on, be exploited, live in illegally dire accommodation.

BIG G

BIG G

View media item 372
View media item 373
More detail from the FT boys??????? giving a like for like comparison between countries.

Media questioning seem to have taken a battering throughout this crisis but this is outstanding work.✅

Better news today number wise.
We “Protected the NHS” but feels off the way care homes were abandoned...
E48CA463-F785-40A4-8BAC-2DD89B418BBE.png

View media item 372
View media item 373
More detail from the FT boys??????? giving a like for like comparison between countries.

Media questioning seem to have taken a battering throughout this crisis but this is outstanding work.✅

You've been the highlight

Kept me going throughout permanent night shift

The Statto of The Bounce

View media item 374
Unless there is genuine test, test, test, trace then isolate: the default position is Herd immunity by stealth.?

Based on the good professor who is on the Scottish ??????? scientific committee virtually no one has had the virus yet and Herd immunity if that is even possible is a long way off.

Scotland??????? can't protect it borders as it doesn't have the power and Englands??????? 14 day quarantine excludes France ?? and Ireland ?? and is very vague with no detail as of yet.

Its not so much snookers, its 2 earthquakes and a miracle to avoid a miserable winter.?

Last edited:
I think France no longer excluded Sam.

According to a friend who has family on the Pile of Shite (Isle of Wight for those unaware of the local term) there is a lot of resistance from the islanders and they are not downloading the app*.

Now while we (most of we) have a distrust of the Westminster government and so do they, they're also mentioning a distrust of local officials!

I also heard on the news at lunchtime NHS bigwigs down south were giving the UK government a stern warning not to muck up the test, track and trace strategy warning of dire consequences while at the same time doubts were cast that the test, track and trace strategy was anywhere near ready.

* I'm sure some will be :))

According to a friend who has family on the Pile of Shite (Isle of Wight for those unaware of the local term) there is a lot of resistance from the islanders and they are not downloading the app*.

Now while we (most of we) have a distrust of the Westminster government and so do they, they're also mentioning a distrust of local officials!

I also heard on the news at lunchtime NHS bigwigs down south were giving the UK government a stern warning not to muck up the test, track and trace strategy warning of dire consequences while at the same time doubts were cast that the test, track and trace strategy was anywhere near ready.

* I'm sure some will be :))
Boris stated it will be ready , and in big numbers.
Which means it won't.

Matt Hancock hinted today vaccination for Covid 19 will be compulsory even without long term testing to see the long term side effects.

Matt Hancock hinted today vaccination for Covid 19 will be compulsory even without long term testing to see the long term side effects.

Bigmanandy in conversation with Hancock. x

BIG G

View media item 375
As if there wasn't enough bad news around this truly horrifying graph illustrates starkly the deep problems society faces in somehow trying to adapt back to normal lives.

Pray for them.??

View media item 374
Unless there is genuine test, test, test, trace then isolate: the default position is Herd immunity by stealth.?

Based on the good professor who is on the Scottish ??????? scientific committee virtually no one has had the virus yet and Herd immunity if that is even possible is a long way off.

Scotland??????? can't protect it borders as it doesn't have the power and Englands??????? 14 day quarantine excludes France ?? and Ireland ?? and is very vague with no detail as of yet.

Its not so much snookers, its 2 earthquakes and a miracle to avoid a miserable winter.?

5% of 66M is 3.3M
17% of 10M is 1.7M

1.6M of 56M is 3%

If I’ve understood that right

3% of 5.5M is 165,000

5% of 66M is 3.3M
17% of 10M is 1.7M

1.6M of 56M is 3%

If I’ve understood that right

3% of 5.5M is 165,000

60,000 deaths on 3.3M cases is 2% ish?

60,000 deaths on 3.3M cases is 2% ish?
I think there are around 400,000 people living in care homes in the UK, and I believe around 20,000 of the tragic deaths have been in care homes. I'm not sure what proportion of people in care homes have contracted the disease but it's clear the fatality rate in that environment is extremely high.

If those awful deaths were subtracted from the total it would leave c.40,000 / 3,300,000 = 1.2% in the wider population. That seems to be more in line with the percentages that are being quoted by other countries (albeit it's not really clear how / if many of those other countries include care home deaths in their figures).

I think there are around 400,000 people living in care homes in the UK, and I believe around 20,000 of the tragic deaths have been in care homes. I'm not sure what proportion of people in care homes have contracted the disease but it's clear the fatality rate in that environment is extremely high.

If those awful deaths were subtracted from the total it would leave c.40,000 / 3,300,000 = 1.2% in the wider population. That seems to be more in line with the percentages that are being quoted by other countries (albeit it's not really clear how / if many of those other countries include care home deaths in their figures).

That would make a lot of sense, and tie up the numbers a bit better.

I've seen the word genocide used, but I'd think it is more incompetent than design.

It does provide a stark contrast though, between the shielding the over 70s and the lack of protection for those in care homes.

I've seen the word genocide used, but I'd think it is more incompetent than design.

It does provide a stark contrast though, between the shielding the over 70s and the lack of protection for those in care homes.
I'm not sure its genocide or incompetence.

What the bastard Torys have done is deliberate. From ignoring Cygnus in 2016m running down social services and the NHS through to arsehole Boris delivering a speech at the beginning on the year affirming the UK would remain open for business throughout the pandemic because that would give us a heads start against the competition.

The old folk and most of the others that have died (a figure I'd put at our total less the number of people that have died in countries where proper preparations and systems were put in place to deal with it) will be seen as nothing more than collateral damage to the Torys.

Political decisions were made to let them die.

I read the other day that the virus was being particularly harsh on Jews for some reason.
I suppose I should be comforted by that because I was ticking virtually all the high risk boxes: age, high blood pressure, asthma, COPD, underlying health conditions………………..basically everything except being black. I’m not Jewish either so possibly the odds are slightly more in my favour now.
Seeing all the groups that are being worst affected by this disease I’m inclined to think that perhaps it didn’t originate in China after all, but in a Nazi laboratory.

I'm not sure its genocide or incompetence.

What the bastard Torys have done is deliberate. From ignoring Cygnus in 2016m running down social services and the NHS through to arsehole Boris delivering a speech at the beginning on the year affirming the UK would remain open for business throughout the pandemic because that would give us a heads start against the competition.

The old folk and most of the others that have died (a figure I'd put at our total less the number of people that have died in countries where proper preparations and systems were put in place to deal with it) will be seen as nothing more than collateral damage to the Torys.

Political decisions were made to let them die.

BIG G

I think the government were acutely aware that TV pictures of overwhelmed hospitals with patients in corridors (as we saw in Italy) would be very very bad for their image. I truly believe that's why they sent so many people back into care homes / refused to admit sick care home residents to hospital. Leaving them to die quietly out of sight turns them into just numbers that can be glossed over with judicious use of graphs and obfuscation.

I think the government were acutely aware that TV pictures of overwhelmed hospitals with patients in corridors (as we saw in Italy) would be very very bad for their image. I truly believe that's why they sent so many people back into care homes / refused to admit sick care home residents to hospital. Leaving them to die quietly out of sight turns them into just numbers that can be glossed over with judicious use of graphs and obfuscation.

I think you are right, the murdering pigs.

EXCLUSIVE (to the Mirror) Boris Johnson's top aide was spotted at his parents' home in Durham - more than 250 miles away from his home in London - five days after Number 10 say he started self-isolating.

More lies and deceit from the UK government. I'll bet Dominic Cummings isn't forced to resign.

EXCLUSIVE (to the Mirror) Boris Johnson's top aide was spotted at his parents' home in Durham - more than 250 miles away from his home in London - five days after Number 10 say he started self-isolating.

More lies and deceit from the UK government. I'll bet Dominic Cummings isn't forced to resign.
He has to if this is proved.

Dumb Dumb Dom gone?

Reply exclusive to the Guardian too, however
I get the impression it was a joint effort.
Every picture tells an initial story in these relevations . The new 'moderate' turn in my Party, Starmer firing Labour right wing duds right into his Shadow Cabinet including supporting of Blair's genocidal, Iraq intervention.

Don't tell me that I did not warn my amigos on here.

Back to Blairism non commital, let's all work together shite.

Labour tonight...

The British people do not expect there to be one rule for them and another rule for Dominic Cummings. Number 10 needs to provide a very swift explanation for his actions.”

You should have said a swift get the lying gangster tae to fuck.

SNP Tonight

Ian Blackford, the Scottish National party’s Westminster leader, said: “Dominic Cummings’ position is completely untenable – he must resign or be sacked.

No wishy washy stuff from Blackford.

Splendid.

BIG G

I take it that the Scottish Government doing similar will be explained to me. People fired into care homes from hospitals . Throughout the UK, whether having negative tests or not even tested. It is not rocket science to get evidence that they were negligent, mislead by the Science of course. Will avoid Off the Ball, lickspitle, Jason Leitch to Sturgeon. Fuck that. Between the so called Scientific/Medical advisors in the UK and Scotland, paid by their paymasters, having become as evasive as the politicians, and given a free ride by the rotten MSM.

BIG G

Last edited:
Can’t seem Dom resigning, can’t see the issue going away.

Will be a significant dunt to confidence in tories, but their majority is so big they probably think they can ride this out.

Even if he does go, he won’t really go.

Even if he does go, he won’t really go.
Indeed.
The world is a very small place nowadays.
Communication is easy.

Wonder if Calderwood is still giving Sturgeon advice from some dark wee cubbyhole. I hope not.

Wonder if Calderwood is still giving Sturgeon advice from some dark wee cubbyhole. I hope not.
Her advice was good.
She didnt listen to it is all.
Stupidity takes many forms.

Perhaps some good news....Screenshot_20200523_094912.jpg

I barely know who this Cummings guy is other than he is Johnson's top advisor but he is just a convenient distraction for a week or so.

England's ??????? real problem is that they have a staggering number of excess tragic deaths in the region of 55,000 people, and there is still no functioning test, test, test then trace and isolate system in place.

The public are now tiring and confused by the lockdown process in England??????? and there is no clear leadership as to whether the overall objective is herd immunity by stealth or kill the outbreak through aggressive testing and isolation.?

Scotland's??????? problem is that it might be trying to go down a different path by extending the lockdown and buying time for a more aggressive policy on stamping out the virus but has had a woefully inadequate testing system in place from Day 1 and has barely improved this 55 days later.?

A good example of this is the Western Isles with next to no cases and protected by water but with test equipment without cartridges.
Source: Angus "Shagger" McNeil:
The local SNP MP.?

Scotland also cant protect its borders so a little more honesty is required in admitting for all the bravado that really the overall objective ultimately is herd immunity by stealth.?

The summer should be the time to build up Public Health infrastructure including mass testing but yet another political distraction needs to play out and all the while the triple whammy of winter flu, covid -19 , more lockdowns awaits next winter.?

Last edited:
I barely know who this Cummings guy is other than he is Johnson top advisor but he is just a convenient distraction for a week or so.

England's ??????? real problem is that they have a staggering number of excess tragic deaths in the region of 55,000 people, and there is still no functioning test, test, test then trace and isolate system in place.

The public are now tiring and confused by the lockdown process in England??????? and there is no clear leadership as to whether the overall objective is herd immunity by stealth or kill the outbreak through aggressive testing and isolation.?

Scotland's??????? problem is that it might be trying to go down a different path by extending the lockdown and buying time for a more aggressive policy on stamping out the virus but has had a woefully inadequate testing system in place from Day 1 and has barely improved this 55 days later.?

Scotland also cant protect its borders so a little more honesty is required in admitting for all the bravado that really the overall objective ultimately is herd immunity by stealth.?

The summer should be the time to build up public infrastructure including mass testing but yet another political distraction needs to play out and all the while the triple whammy of winter flu, covid -19 , more lockdowns awaits next winter.?
I may have said this before but with NHS England taking the lead in ordering the major equipment sourcing I wonder if our access to testing kits is being stymied by England?

Maybe not deliberately in a sort of 'we've got loads but you're not getting it' sort of way more a 'we've fucked up the ordering of the kits so you can only get x' or even 'we can only manage x number of tests so as not to make us look worse than we are you can only get y'.

This thread has been viewed 319766 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back