• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Corona virus on its own thread.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
Sorry Davy it may make a good/shit conspiracy North Italy guff on social media,however even before the “death ships” pulled into port at Messina, in Sicily many Europeans had heard rumours about a “Great Pestilence” that was carving a deadly path across the trade routes of the Near and Far East. Indeed, in the early 1340s, the disease had struck China, India, Persia, Syria and Egypt

BIG G
Like I say Marco Polo was over there in the early 1300's,probably helped bring it back from China,he died in 1324.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
Like we're going to stop buying Apple and Chinese steel and coal?
There’s a growing commentary in line with this ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Bounce Radge
Bastard Boris has gone into a NHS hospital. That annoys me.

I'm not for a minute believing he doesn't have private healthcare insurance so why is he not using one of their hospitals? Its typical of the system. As soon as the shit hits the fan private healthcare insurance, private hospitals etc. go into hiding.

A couple of examples. The boob job thing where the implants were rotten. They had to be removed by the NHS. The private sector collectively shrugged its shoulders and said it's not up to us. The NHS, us, picked up the tab.

All operations carry a risk. If it goes wrong in a private hospital the patient is whisked into an NHS hospital to sort it out. Does the private healthcare insurance or hospital pay for the NHS treatment? Do they fuck.

I've heard, can't remember where so can't say how true this is, NHS England have taken over some private hospitals in England for the pandemic. Its costing the NHS millions.

Last edited:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
I think it's ridiculous that footballers have been used in this way by the morally corrupt UK Government. Why isn't the media asking what these multi millionaire politicians such as the chancellor of the exchequer are doing.
They could start with Victorian Dad. Gonna make a killing(financial) after this caper.
But I daresay hes not alone .

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
Bastard Boris has gone into an NHS hospital. That annoys me.

I'm not for a minute believing he doesn't have private healthcare insurance so why is he not using one of their hospitals? Its typical of the system. As soon as the shit hits the fan private healthcare insurance, private hospitals etc. go into hiding.

A couple of examples. The boob job thing where the implants were rotten. They had to be removed by the NHS. The private sector collectively shrugged its shoulders and said it's not up to us. The NHS, us, picked up the tab.

All operations carry a risk. If it goes wrong in a private hospital the patient is whisked into an NHS hospital to sort it out. Does the private healthcare insurance or hospital pay for the NHS treatment? Do they fuck.

I've heard, can't remember where so can't say how true this is, NHS England have taken over some private hospitals in England for the pandemic. Its costing the NHS millions.
The Nightingale Hospital building is costing between £2-3 million per month in rent.
From some concern in Dubai? Abu Dhabi?

Westside Green

Bounce Radge

I've been told that most private hospitals are not taking covid patients but that could change.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

When the Government struck the deal for 8,000 beds from Private providers Johnson, Halfcock and the Chief Medical and Scientific Advisers hailed it as some kind of splendid philanthropical gesture. It is costing the country £2.4M per day.

There are bucket loads of WW2 rhetoric out there just now, what is not talked about is that during the Second World War the government requisitioned country houses across the United Kingdom for the war effort. No house was exempt, with the grandest stately homes re-purposed to house everything from schools to maternity homes, from military hospitals to war supply depots.
14.5 million acres of land, 25 million square feet of industrial and storage premises and 113,350 non-industrial premises were requisitioned during the Second World War. The War Office alone requisitioned 580,847 acres between 1939 and 1946.

This War effort should have been replicated throughout the UK ,requisitioning all Private healthcare facilities.

BIG G

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Hope Boris pulls through OK...

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old