• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Corona virus on its own thread.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Disgraceful. I’ve reported this to the relevant authorities.

Can we please at least save the beating of Tramps until this public health crisis is over??
No expensive execise bikes for wise old fox Geronimo, Dazdog, . Keep up with these boys moves twice a day as I do .

BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
I found this quite pathetic reasoning from the English PFA.

Cutting players wages means they won't pay so much tax and that will be to the detriment of the NHS!

Smurf

Bounce Radge

Cutting players wages means they won't pay so much tax and that will be to the detriment of the NHS!

I think it's ridiculous that footballers have been used in this way by the morally corrupt UK Government. Why isn't the media asking what these multi millionaire politicians such as the chancellor of the exchequer are doing.

Last edited:

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
I think it's ridiculous that footballers have been used in this way by the morally corrupt UK Government. Why isn't the media asking what these multi millionaire politicians such as the chancellor of the exchequer doing.
At the end of the day we could all use the PFA's ( that is run by somebody on the best part of 3/4 of a mill a year) excuse. The point is IMO, why should my hard earned taxes go to premier league clubs to pay their backroom staff when multi million pound chairmen and players are still raking it in. If the 1st team squads donated probably less than 5% each that would probably cover the backroom employees wages. And yes Shrinky I realise I've used two probablys in the same sentence

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

Please explain why hundreds of thousands of pounds less tax paid in will not effect the economy.

BIG G

Rocky

Bounce Radge
I think it's ridiculous that footballers have been used in this way by the morally corrupt UK Government. Why isn't the media asking what these multi millionaire politicians such as the chancellor of the exchequer are doing.
It's classic Tory "look, a squirrel" tactics, same as they used with immigrants and "benefit scroungers". Anything to focus the public attention anywhere but the real culprits.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
At the end of the day we could all use the PFA's ( that is run by somebody on the best part of 3/4 of a mill a year) excuse. The point is IMO, why should my hard earned taxes go to premier league clubs to pay their backroom staff when multi million pound chairmen and players are still raking it in. If the 1st team squads donated probably less than 5% each that would probably cover the backroom employees wages. And yes Shrinky I realise I've used two probablys in the same sentence
I would probably never have noticed.
Possibly.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
It will effect the economy. It's the cynical name dropping of the NHS at a time when they have a particularly affection with the nation to justify their obscene salaries.
Hold on as someone who had worked for many years in the NHS, does it not give you the dry boak that as you have explained the Tories over the past 12 years, battering to death the NHS, give every action they do to help OUR NHS. Fuck me the Old Bat will be doing it soon on the BBC. All pulling together, Vera Lynn, etc,etc. Will she say anything about the NHS being raped by the Conservatives. I fucking think not. Platitudes upon platitudes I guess. Mention yer daft lad, ignoring the stay at home rules. Fucking anachronism. Abolish the rotten parasitic system we pay for through our taxes for centuries.

BIG G

Jack

Bounce Radge
Hold on as someone who had worked for many years in the NHS, does it not give you the dry boak that as you have explained the Tories over the past 12 years, battering to death the NHS, give every action they do to help OUR NHS. Fuck me the Old Bat will be doing it soon on the BBC. All pulling together, Vera Lynn, etc,etc. Will she say anything about the NHS being raped by the Conservatives. I fucking think not. Platitudes upon platitudes I guess. Mention yer daft lad, ignoring the stay at home rules. Fucking anachronism. Abolish the rotten parasitic system we pay for through our taxes for centuries.

BIG G
It does.

But the article I quoted was about the comments made by the Professional Footballers Association.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
Bojo in hospital after 10 days,next 5 days are the iffy ones....

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
No big deal, just a bug and we'll all soon have immunity. Bet he's regretting listening to whoever whispered that shite in his ear
Perhaps it was.....Don,Don, .....In arguing for returning the country to some kind of normal sooner rather than later, President Trump noted that 36,000 people, on average, die from the flu each year.

"But we've never closed down the country for the flu," the President said during an appearance on Fox News on Tuesday. "So you say to yourself, 'What is this all about?' "

Indeed Don, Don no doubt you do.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old