• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Corona virus on its own thread.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Turns out the free parking for NHS staff at RIE is not true... You have to wait and see if you are lucky enough to get a permit, in case demand outstrips supply. I despair, I really do. There is no visiting, unless in exceptional circumstances, so what's the problem? On the very rare times they lift the barriers (Christmas Day and NY Day) there's more than enough spaces, and that's with open visiting. Mind you, there's probably loads of space as none of the high heid yins will be working over the festive period as they're too important.....
That’s fuckin ridiculous,

Wolfes

Bounce Radge
Wonder is there was a family group hug before he left for Balmoral?
Here's hoping

Bet the *&*^ has no difficulty getting a ventilator if required.

How the fuck did he and Camilla qualify for getting tested when his symptoms are mild and she has none

Last edited:

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Six more dead in Scotland...total now 22.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge
On the news at the moment.
5000 new cases in New York City since yesterday.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin

BIG G

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Here's hoping

Bet the *&*^ has no difficulty getting a ventilator if required.

How the fuck did he and Camilla qualify for getting tested when his symptoms are mild and she has none
Never knew horses can catch it.

emerald green

Bounce Radge

BIG G
I hope everyone remembers the companies / individuals who have acted shamefully during this pandemic and actively move their custom and discredit the fuckers at every opportunity post covid!

Last edited:

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Bounce Radge
21 year old British woman with no existing known health issues died as did a 37 year old British diplomat in Budapest

Wolfes

Bounce Radge
Conference call with the director tonight for us production staff. Apparently this is our last shift until this is all over. Wonder if my very badly made signs helped the decision 😂.
Are sign companies still open ?

Fernando

Bounce Radge
Will we see the world shunning China massively after this all finishes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope everyone remembers the companies / individuals who have acted in this shameful during this pandemic and actively more their custom and discredit the fuckers at every opportunity post covid!
I'll start Tim Martin the man who put the great into Britain

Jamie

Admin
Off licenses are essential? 😷

Jamie

Admin
Not 100 sure if you're taking the piss or not so will answer as if you aren't and risk looking daft. It's a chemical spill tray company i work for. But i made wee posters last night that said 'WEALTH BEFORE HEALTH?' and planted them around the Warehouse.
Fucking well done mate

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party