Corona virus on its own thread.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
It is so confusing 🤷‍♂️
If you’ve had covid in the last 3 monthe you can continue to test positve for that 3 months . They actually say you shouldn’t test in that 3 months as you
May well still test positive , and only test if you have symptoms 🤔
Totally confusing 😩

bigmanandy

Private Member
Reaction score
50 percent of vaccine passports to be checked at games-cant see that working very well.

bigmanandy

Private Member
Reaction score
I never get why everyone makes a big deal about this,2 second glance and the guy says sound.
It won’t be 50% anyway so it’s no an issue tbh.
Aye thats what i mean, the goverment say a number but whose actually checking that number is being met....All seems pointless and just a rue to make people think that i better get the vaccination just in case, ive been multiple times with my passport but have never been checked or witnessed many people getting checked.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Aye thats what i mean, the goverment say a number but whose actually checking that number is being met....All seems pointless and just a rue to make people think that i better get the vaccination just in case, ive been multiple times with my passport but have never been checked or witnessed many people getting checked.
That’s exactly what it is,they know it’s pointless and we know it’s pointless but they have keep up the pretence it all helps.

GORDONSMITH7

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Am I being naive , cynical or both in thinking that the anti football Scottish Government may have done this now and not in a few weeks time, just before the Six Nations ruggerfest, for fear of a backlash from fitba fans.
RFU rools ya bas !

BIG G

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Am I being naive , cynical or both in thinking that the anti football Scottish Government may have done this now and not in a few weeks time, just before the Six Nations ruggerfest, for fear of a backlash from fitba fans.
RFU rools ya bas !

BIG G

I think you are right, I am pretty sure there are more fitba fans in favour of independence.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
So at the moment , since society , particularly in england , has opened up almost completely , the average daily deaths from covid are 350 approx . That’s 120,000 per year . Surely that isn’t comparable to flu

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
So at the moment , since society , particularly in england , has opened up almost completely , the average daily deaths from covid are 350 approx . That’s 120,000 per year . Surely that isn’t comparable to flu
Around 100,000 more, if the information I have is correct

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
They would be leaving with their tails between their legs ( if sheep had tails )🤣

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 237554 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£66.00