Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Times up…..C19DC220-2CEC-455C-AC7C-7F505CCDB8E9.jpeg

Last edited:

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
173 thousand deaths and counting.Boris Johnson mass murderer.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Reaction score
Yet Zahawi saying he there is no plan to cut back on LFT's.
Can this government give a cohesive answer (yes or no) to anything?

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
Free lateral flow tests will be phased out over the next few months I have no doubts about that..

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
The World Health Organisation has said that Omicron should not be seen as 'mild' on Thursday the UK reported over 175 thousand cases with well over 200 deaths.200 deaths,more than the Ibrox disaster,comparable with Lockerbie and yet folk on here seem to think it's 'all over bar the shouting'far from it.Our govts. are putting the economy over people's health.'Get out and work plebs'.

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
The World Health Organisation has said that Omicron should not be seen as 'mild' on Thursday the UK reported over 175 thousand cases with well over 200 deaths.200 deaths,more than the Ibrox disaster,comparable with Lockerbie and yet folk on here seem to think it's 'all over bar the shouting'far from it.Our govts. are putting the economy over people's health.'Get out and work plebs'.
Bungling boris strikes again , nicola wont be the same 😜

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Yet Zahawi saying he there is no plan to cut back on LFT's.
Can this government give a cohesive answer (yes or no) to anything?

If you give a range of answers, one of them is bound to be right.

A broken clock is right twice a day.

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
Boris wants to do a Trump and take them away to pretend things aren't bad in the UK.
Nah, there's no tory donors or mates making millions from it

The companies that are profiting from it aren't donating enough to the party party.

The companies that are profiting from it are being threatened with losing their money machines so need to up what they're donating to the party party for it to continue.

All of the above.

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Private Member
Reaction score
In 2017-2018 we had 50,000 excess deaths in the UK attributed to influenza. With the benefit of hindsight should we have had restrictions/lockdown to mitigate that risk?
Sure I’ve asked you on a previous occasion but I am really interested on your source as it does not match up with the figures I have

Smurf

Private Member
Reaction score
Sure I’ve asked you on a previous occasion but I am really interested on your source as it does not match up with the figures I have
Where are your figures from?

Mine are from the Office of National Statistics.

Screenshot_20220109-202227_Chrome.jpg

hibadelic

Radge-a-Casblanca
Reaction score
In 2017-2018 we had 50,000 excess deaths in the UK attributed to influenza. With the benefit of hindsight should we have had restrictions/lockdown to mitigate that risk?

Seems like it's be more effective to reduce fuel poverty, sleeping on the streets, insulate homes etc.

Greenmachine

Private Member
Reaction score
The virus is never going to be over....Covid-19 will be with us forever.
What should be over this year is all restrictions. They have to be. We have to get on with our lives as normal with Covid-19 and it's subsequent variants becoming another ongoing virus we have to live with.
Every one of us will get it at some point.
Booster vaccinations should be given to the elderly and most vulnerable every year around October/November.
However the most important thing for me (and this should have been done a long time ago), is that vaccines are distributed around the globe in a fair way so that the populations in the less developed world have access to them. Many people in these countries have not had one vaccination yet. This is/was a global health emergency and yet too many nations have been insular with their attitudes towards it. Politicians looking after their own interests instead of the world's poor.

Last edited:

joethehibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
What should be over this year is all restrictions. They have to be. We have to get on with our lives as normal with Covid-19 and it's subsequent variants becoming another ongoing virus we have to live with.
Booster vaccinations should be given to the elderly and most vulnerable every year around October/November.
However the most important thing for me (and this should have been done a long time ago), is that vaccines are distributed around the globe in a fair way so that the populations in the less developed world have access to them. Many people in these countries have not had one vaccination yet. This is/was a global health emergency and yet too many nations have been insular with their attitudes towards it. Politicians looking after their own interests instead of the world's poor.
Boris’s interests have backfired spectacularly 😡

Jack

Private Member
Reaction score
While I agree with the world roll out in principal, I've said as much on here a number of times, there are issues not related to the lack of vaccine being supplied.

Some countries around the world appear to have a general reluctance to take the vaccine for among other reasons a mistrust of their governments. This seems to be the case particularly in Africa where reports earlier stated 1,000s of vaccine doses were being dumped as they passed their use by date. In cases like this I can only see the herd immunity thing being achieved by the virus going through their respective populations.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here

This thread has been viewed 248673 times.

Support the Site!

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75