Corona virus on its own thread.

Jack

Legend
Spain has gone back down into lockdown.....

Confinement from 23:00-06:00 every night
•Set up for 15 days, but meant to last SIX months
•Travel between regions is prohibited (with certain exceptions)
•Social meetings restricted
I don't know why we've never had that here during the lockdown or even now.

With hospitality closed down why should folk be out and about at that time anyway? (With obvious exceptions.)

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Legend
I don't know why we've never had that here during the lockdown or even now.

With hospitality closed down why should folk be out and about at that time anyway? (With obvious exceptions.)
Probs help wi crime figures tae, although I think if yer caught at 3 in the morning looking like the lone ranger in a striped jumper when there’s nae curfew, yer sure tae get pulled.

Jack

Legend
We've all known the torys have fleeced the public purse for decades but with coronavirus and Brexit this year has been exceptional even by their standards.

I can't wait for someone like Private Eye or even better (in terms of readership and following) The Times to catalogue and cost of the torys plundering of our money.

If not them Labour or the SNP and ram the message home at every opportunity at Westminster and in the media.

... and the police.

Rocky

VIP Member
We've all known the torys have fleeced the public purse for decades but with coronavirus and Brexit this year has been exceptional even by their standards.

I can't wait for someone like Private Eye or even better (in terms of readership and following) The Times to catalogue and cost of the torys plundering of our money.

If not them Labour or the SNP and ram the message home at every opportunity at Westminster and in the media.

... and the police.
It's worth following Jolyon Maugham on Twitter for that. The stuff he's exposed already is incredible yet barely a peep is made of it in the media. Although he does say he's issuing his biggest story yet via press release tomorrow so maybe it'll get some attention.

Jack

Legend
El Spanish people in the Pais newspaper have a couple of good articles in their cyber rag about how the virus spreads.

The first article is how the virus spreads in 3 situations; the house, a bar and a classroom. Its an international virus, no reason to think its not the same or at least very similar here.

The second article takes 3 scenarios from around the world. "A crowded restaurant to celebrate the Chinese New Year; 100 workers infected inside a 19-story building [a call centre]; a group of devout Buddhists travelling by bus for a religious ceremony [a coach trip]." All have parallels around the world.

He's unearthed the actual process they used to give contracts to their mates

Thanks for that . I am not on Twitter or Facebook but keep us informed of what the guy comes up with. It is really no surprise that the billionaire MSM as silent on this matter. The same media that daily for years hounded Corbyn will be collectively pleasuring themselves today and for days to come (sic). If I were him and I had something showstopping to reveal I would be inclined to sit on it at present, as I suspect it's impact at this time would be lost.

BIG G

Rocky

VIP Member
Thanks for that . I am not on Twitter or Facebook but keep us informed of what the guy comes up with. It is really no surprise that the billionaire MSM as silent on this matter. The same media that daily for years hounded Corbyn will be collectively pleasuring themselves today and for days to come (sic). If I were him and I had something showstopping to reveal I would be inclined to sit on it at present, as I suspect it's impact at this time would be lost.

BIG G
Is it coincidence that the Daily Mail has been set on him today? I wonder how they came to know about the, apparently vexatious, litigation.

Apparently a month down lockdown in England on the cards. Watching the wooden Swinnie yesterday. His personal feeling that things are improving did not come across as convincing. It then became the Jason Leitch show. They should stop kidding us on and sending out mixed messages , confusion, additional tiers and have a month lockdown too . The whole of the UK. Just my opinion.

BIG G

bigmanandy

VIP Member
Apparently a month down lockdown in England on the cards. Watching the wooden Swinnie yesterday. His personal feeling that things are improving did not come across as convincing. It then became the Jason Leitch show. They should stop kidding us on and sending out mixed messages , confusion, additional tiers and have a month lockdown too . The whole of the UK. Just my opinion.

BIG G
I'm a SNP supporter but am of the opinion they have fucked up, we should be in full lockdown as scientists have said that tier systems are not enough.

hibbiemacfie

New radge
I'm a SNP supporter but am of the opinion they have fucked up, we should be in full lockdown as scientists have said that tier systems are not enough.
I don't think the SNP have fecked up. The stats in Scotland were very good till lockdown was eased and people started to move around again. There are hundreds of parties in Scotland being broken up by the police every week! Would a full lockdown be required in the islands of Scotland?

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£75.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage Visit Hibs Picks