• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Congratulations Meatball in the Premiership

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
Super John McGinn, excellent again tonight and now in the play off final for a place in the Premiership.

Like a proud parent seeing their bairn leave home. Still miss him loads. Wish him every good fortune. He's one of a kind.

Aye, he was putting that fat arse to good use tonight . Top player and top lad.
it sticks in my craw that we didn't get what he was worth for him.Sevco or the Dodgers would have got 10mill for him .
Still, we love him, and he loves us, the skies the limit for him ,all the best to him.

Hmmmm.

Aston Villa go up and SJM probably stays there. Leeds or Derby go up and a Prem club will likely buy him resulting in a nice bung for Hecky.

So, as much as I still love ya John...

Hmmmm.

Aston Villa go up and SJM probably stays there. Leeds or Derby go up and a Prem club will likely buy him resulting in a nice bung for Hecky.

What if there's a clause for top up if they're promoted?
Also, Hull going up didn't stop Andrew Robertson getting a move to a bigger club.

Hmm loyalties crossed here, love to see John take them up....but really want to see a Leeds return...sorry john

Hmm loyalties crossed here, love to see John take them up....but really want to see a Leeds return...sorry john
Leeds return, and SJM to Arsenal for £30m. Would do me!

Hmmmm.

With you, fuck John’s feelings. Hope they get pumped and we take the sell on clause over any smaller promotion clause.

The promotion fee could be very decent, as they will get about £80m.
So ill go for both, id say at least £1m for promotion and 15% of an irresistible offer ?

Exactly my thoughts.

Love John McGinn

Hate John Terry

Villa go up, John joins Everton for £30 Million would do me.

How can any Hibs fan want Leeds to do well? Some of us have long memories and still bear a grudge against that shower

How can any Hibs fan want Leeds to do well? Some of us have long memories and still bear a grudge against that shower
Or alternatively (and much more up to date) . How can any self respecting person (I include ex coppers) cheer on a team that has the bastion of morals, law and order and down right decency that's called John Terry?

Hibs will be due a decent wedge if Villa get promoted.

Or alternatively (and much more up to date) . How can any self respecting person (I include ex coppers) cheer on a team that has the bastion of morals, law and order and down right decency that's called John Terry?
Good question. Who the fuck does Terry play for now like? Not that I give a shite, I just hold a 40 odd year grudge against Leeds United, that's all

Good question. Who the fuck does Terry play for now like? Not that I give a shite, I just hold a 40 odd year grudge against Leeds United, that's all
He's on the Villa backroom staff.

So it's Terry v Lampard

Or SJM v Efe (sort of)

Easy John McGinn. I love him like a son.

Reactions: Zab
I hope they get promoted so we get a fee, theres every likelihood that there will be a clause.
Then he gets bought for a premium, he's been a driving force for them and he will ne worth more if he drives them to promotion.
He's built for success, he really could play for any team willing to take a chance.

Easy John McGinn. I love him like a son.
Exactly. Every time I watch him play I sit there like a proud father. He’s a legend and he will eventually make us more money than any other player in our history. I couldn’t care less about anything else I want him to do well in whatever he does.

Exactly. Every time I watch him play I sit there like a proud father. He’s a legend and he will eventually make us more money than any other player in our history. I couldn’t care less about anything else I want him to do well in whatever he does.
This.

Good luck to Super tomorrow. I hope he realises a dream to play in the Premiership. He deserves no less and will vindicate his decision to go South.
And a wee windfall for Hibs is a Brucie bonus.

"Go get em" superman .hope ya gub derby and show yer class next season in the premiership.
And of course might be worth a few sheckles to the mighty hibs too.
ALL THE BEST LAD ?????

Huge Vanilla fan today, unless Lampard starts Effe.

Huge Vanilla fan today, unless Lampard starts Effe.

Support Efe ahead of John?

Support Efe ahead of John?

Effe. Respect his agency.

Effe. Respect his agency.

Sorry, I'm lost

I don't think I've ever wanted an ex player and a club I'm ambivalent about to win so much.

I don't think I've ever wanted an ex player and a club I'm ambivalent about to win so much.

Me too BUT Derby the better team so far?

1-0 villa

Woop Villa! Show us the money

Petrie right now.

Attachments

• C7744528-0AC5-4508-9D33-6178A941C58E.jpeg
    C7744528-0AC5-4508-9D33-6178A941C58E.jpeg
    47.7 KB · Views: 13
What a tool of a ref.!
Huddlestone 5th foul and fuk al

McGinn 2-0

Yessssssss!!!! Here we go we've got McGinn super John mcginn

Mcginn ??

Fucking get in John! Big payday incoming for the Hibees

Yeeessss!!!!! John Boy scores the second!

Aw super John I miss you!

SJM song getting sung now ?

So proud that we had this special man playing for us. We all knew he was raw but we all knew he would flourish. This guy is intelligent, smart, tenacious and simply the real deal. Top lad.

Will be a prominent player for Scotland too.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

This thread has been viewed 6077 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back