• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

CONFIRMED PLAYER DEPARTURES

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Bogdan returns to Liverpool for the short remainder of his contract , how short and does that part mean he may possibly return ???

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Bogdan returns to Liverpool for the short remainder of his contract , how short and does that part mean he may possibly return ???

Would love that but I think he’s too good tae play back up. Top keeper.

FTJT

Bounce Radge
Iirc English clubs traditionally sign players to the end of June and Scottish clubs to the end of May so I think they mean that. I wouldn't be surprised if there's chat about him coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if he's got offers to play regularly for more money.

Hope we get Omeonga in again. Just to be contrarian, I wouldn't hate it if Gauld came back for a full preseason

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Iirc English clubs traditionally sign players to the end of June and Scottish clubs to the end of May so I think they mean that. I wouldn't be surprised if there's chat about him coming back, I wouldn't be surprised if he's got offers to play regularly for more money.

Hope we get Omeonga in again. Just to be contrarian, I wouldn't hate it if Gauld came back for a full preseason
Its going to be interesting , i'm expecting more to happen earlier than usual after hearing Hecky's interviews

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
That's an awful lot of first team squad players leaving...12 I make it.
We are going to be bringing in a lot of players this summer by the looks of it.
Would certainly like to see Bogdan, McNulty and Omeonga return in some capacity.
Let's just hope the manager uses the freedom he now has to shape his own squad for 2019/20 in a positive way.
Going to be an interesting few months down at East Mains.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
There is a thread on the In the Know Forum for the clubs comings and goings......

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I read that and thought the same.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Hecky has his own ideas and his own playing style which a lot of players didn’t fit in with those plans, could be a few more to follow, but going to be a busy window which is good

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
This is an example of why the club does loans and short term contracts.

The new manager coming in can revamp the squad without it costing loads in compensation that can then be used to improve the quality of players he brings in.

Maybe a sign we as supporters could look for when debating what faith the club has in the manager???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors