• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Coincidences

SuperTortolano

Bounce Radge
One of my distant Australian relatives lived in London in early 70s, turned a corner walking along road one morning and someone lands on him having jumped off a building in a suicide attempt, he breaks their fall but dislocated shoulder etc
Over 30 years later he is touring Europe and is in Greece, chatting to lady at next sun lounger and guess who it is..
That's some trippy shit!

Jack

Bounce Radge
So there we were at the front door, me and Mrs Jackie chattering in the sun.

As a small colony of seagulls :077: flew overhead I said to Jackie 'I don't think there's as many of these as usual' along with a general hatred of the noisy fuckers!

Just at that moment one of the bastards dropped a full load bang centre on the top of my napper!

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
So there we were at the front door, me and Mrs Jackie chattering in the sun.

As a small colony of seagulls :077: flew overhead I said to Jackie 'I don't think there's as many of these as usual' along with a general hatred of the noisy fuckers!

Just at that moment one of the bastards dropped a full load bang centre on the top of my napper!
A seagull shit on ma mates heid a couple of weeks ago. I asked him if he wanted a tissue and he said, fuckoff itā€™ll be miles away by now.šŸ˜‚

superbam

Bounce Radge
On only 3 occasions in the past 15 years have I found myself with shopping bags visibly overflowing with leeks and in need of a taxi (leek and tattie pie by the way), and on those three occasions I have been picked up by the same Dublin taxi driver - who mentioned this on the third time, as he obviously thought I was some sort of leek psycho

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of Ā£100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
Ā£100.00
Earned
Ā£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old