• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Club Shop

Demonbarber6-2

Bounce Radge
Does anyone know if the club shop will be accepting cash?.. I know the stadium has recently went cashless was wondering if the shop was similar!

Fwiw not sure cashless is a good idea inside the stadium.. Cutting off most (not all) elderly.. Self employed and youths/kids from spending..
Thanks for any help
GLORY GLORY

HendoDelivered

Bounce Radge
Does anyone know if the club shop will be accepting cash?.. I know the stadium has recently went cashless was wondering if the shop was similar!

Fwiw not sure cashless is a good idea inside the stadium.. Cutting off most (not all) elderly.. Self employed and youths/kids from spending..
Thanks for any help
GLORY GLORY
I’d suspect not just with the current pandemic, some places only accepting card just now. I’d expect Hibs to be doing the same just now, but I could be wrong mate.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
There is nothing on the official site announcement of the re-opening of the clubstore which would indicate that they won't be accepting cash, so I would assume therefore that they will be.
I agree with your second point. Having a completely cashless system inside the stadium is not a good idea for the reasons you have mentioned. Give people the option definately, but don't just make it a set in stone rule.

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge

Thanks for any help
GLORY GLORY
Cashless doesn’t mean they don’t take cash in Hibs case,it means you can pay by card aswell as cash.
Should be fine 👍

Power

Bounce Radge

Thanks for any help
GLORY GLORY
Just gave them a quick buzz on the phone - 0131 656 7078 - and they are still taking cash (and card).

The ‘cashless’ move is more to incorporate more card payment facility (much needed) but an option of cash payment will be there until times change a bit further in the future ✅

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old