• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Club Communications - The Owner, Leeann Dempster & Graeme Mathie

HenryLB

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Graeme Mathie is the interesting one - his one is worth a listen - although it sounded at one point suspiciously like he was highlighting fine sporting margins and "luck". Hopefully that's just the emotional attachment to PHB and RS because they worked so hard to make it a success and ultimately didn't.

What I've learned from nearly 50 years of watching football, rule number 1:

The team that scores the most goals wins, and everything else is just chatter.
As Danny Blanchflower said, "the best team always wins". By which he meant who cares about anything else except that.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I am not impressed with LD's comments about our summer recruitment, with comments like that I don't trust her, anyone could see that those signings made us a much weaker team and I will add some of the players who were already at the club also, if we as a club want to progress we cannot make the same mistakes in signing complete shite.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
I am not impressed with LD's comments about our summer recruitment, with comments like that I don't trust her, anyone could see that those signings made us a much weaker team and I will add some of the players who were already at the club also, if we as a club want to progress we cannot make the same mistakes in signing complete shite.
She absolutely cannot come out and slate them in public, they need all the confidence they can get.

I like what she said - she absolutely admitted the squad isn’t good enough, without slating the players signed.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
With the benefit of hindsight.....

of course you can stick to your story that you knew straight away before a ball had been kicked that we would be “much weaker” and had been “signing complete shite”.

Just to let you know though, no C unit - with an ounce of savvy - will believe you.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
With the benefit of hindsight....

of course you can stick to your story that you knew straight away before a ball had been kicked that we would be “much weaker” and had been “signing complete shite”.

Just to let you know though, no C unit - with an ounce of savvy - will believe you.
After pre season games and into the proper games you can see nothing was going to improve, although we all hoped they would.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
She absolutely cannot come out and slate them in public, they need all the confidence they can get.

I like what she said - she absolutely admitted the squad isn’t good enough, without slating the players signed.
Exactly that - those guys are still our players and I'd much rather a wee white lie from our chief exec came out that helped improve their performances rather than slating them and knocking their confidence even further. Anyone that wants the chief exec to come out and say the club's assets are shite is just naive. Even if you want to punt them on in January you still want to make out they're decent so that some other poor sap will want to buy them.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Saying the players aren't much cope worked well for Terry Butcher.
:sm113:

If Dempster had come out with anything LIKE you're suggesting then she would have been slaughtered.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
She can't come out and say it was shite. However, she knows herself it hasn't been good enough.

Bossie

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Would you prefer she came out and said the players are shite? That worked a dream for Butcher right enough.

Tkraz

Tigers ya Radge!
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm much more interested in the leaders of our club spending their time finding the new manager so we can start winning some football games - than having them come out with platitudes to keep people happy.

Wins on the pitch will make everyone happy - that's their job and until they have something they can share I assume they are spending all their time finding the right manager.

Given the amount of abuse Tracey received on social media and forums, what's the point in saying anything if it's going to be met by people just venting their frustration at someone.

Winning football games is the only way to fix that.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in