Club Communications - The Owner, Leeann Dempster & Graeme Mathie

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Our owner has been in the country 10 days. He arrived with the club in a bit of a crisis and now we have sacked our manager with no quotes from anyone within the club in their obviously rushed media statement. It would be good if we could hear from our owner in depth on his plans, strategy and hopes before he flies back across the pond?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Our owner has been in the country 10 days. He arrived with the club in a bit of a crisis and now we have sacked our manager with no quotes from anyone within the club in their obviously rushed media statement. It would be good if we could hear from our owner in depth on his plans, strategy and hopes before he flies back across the pond?
I think we will in the coming days. Manager in first must be priority.

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
The fact we have heard almost nothing I think is because they want to appoint someone this week? Would lean towards it being Ross, and maybe he was spoken to over the last couple of weeks.
Or maybe Archie Paton has been doing some of his consultancy?!

Bobby_Combe

Bounce Radge
I really don't want another rushed appointment - or an appointemnt made on the QT while H-B was still in post. This one needs to be the right one, and surely we can count on May, Murray and Whittaker not to make a complet cock-up of things for a couyple of games?

Even a half-sensible team selection wouyld be a big advance on what's been going on recently.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I doubt if we will hear any 'in depth' anything to be honest. It's not what football clubs do - unless they were building a training centre, or new stadium for instance. It will be the usual 'aiming for a league position as high as possible/regular eurospot/silverwear' stuff.
And of course that will be met with the tedious 'lack of ambition' response from some.
I reckon there will be work going on just now on a shiny wee powerpoint presentation for the AGM. We will get some 'big news' about plans to re-vamp our pretty hopeless Commercial stuff, how a massive 'indoor pitch' under a dome will make training so much better, how we are all 'in it together' and since the pies are free how about ponying up lads and lassies?

It's arguable whether detailed comms just now would re-assure the support, or because we are still grumpy (ragin' in some cases) would just be picked apart and rubbished. I suspect the latter.

So.... I'm not confident that you will get what you're hoping for Smurf.

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
I really don't want another rushed appointment - or an appointemnt made on the QT while H-B was still in post. This one needs to be the right one, and surely we can count on May, Murray and Whittaker not to make a complet cock-up of things for a couyple of games?

Even a half-sensible team selection wouyld be a big advance on what's been going on recently.
Heckingbottom wasn’t a rushed appointment? There were weeks of interviews. And all big clubs speak to people on the QT when things start going south, so personally Id be disappointed if we weren’t doing that.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It will be the usual 'aiming for a league position as high as possible/regular eurospot/silverwear' stuff.
And of course that will be met with the tedious 'lack of ambition' response from some.
All for it meself...

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
At work so can't easily watch/listen at the minute. Would somebody be so kind as to summarise the 3 videos once they've watched them please?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
At work so can't easily watch/listen at the minute. Would somebody be so kind as to summarise the 3 videos once they've watched them please?
transcripts here K.

Hibs v Motherwell