• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Chuffed for Doidge

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Hope you weren’t too chilly with no coat mate ( saw you near the ground )
Definitely Baltic after FT.

Hibs Macron fleecy toap and underarmour was just alright. Wish I brought gloves 🧤 though!

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I hadn't completely written him off, still thought there was a player in there somewhere. Hopefully he kicks on and has a great season.
Still doesn't win many headers but was great along side Flo and a hat trick to boot. Were would we be in the league if we'd played like this from the start.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Absolutely GJ.

Naismith and Hallberg were proper good today tae. To a man they all put a shift in.

Whoever gave the motivational rocket before the game deserves a beer.
I think the motivation was simply due to Heckingbottom not being in charge.
It seemed to resonate through the team and fans alike. Think we all wanted Heckingbottom and his signings to succeed God knows they were given more than enough time but it was plain to see that HE certainly wasn't the man for the job. As for his signings under a new manager time will tell. Today the ones that did play, played with a sense of freedom like shackles had been removed. It's hard not to get carried away (remember man.u when TheGunnar took over) but let's hope that today's performance is a taste of things to come cos that was a pleasure to watch.

dibo

Bounce Radge
Flo was superb. Man of the match for me.
No shirkers great flo is class . Numbnuts couldnt develop the system that best suits our forwards.hes a clown , manof the match for me was ryan porteous -a kid that understands our club his tackling was baresi like . Lewis was superb too.
let's keep it going hibs

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Excellent. Well done lad.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I liked how we warmed up too.

Whitty taking the back 4 aside and practising headers etc.

Good HIBS.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Undoubtedly the early goal was both a massive relief and much needed shot of confidence.

I'd had a bit of a moan about his lack of movement in the box so was delighted to see him make a run towards the near post across his marker and flick it deftly in. Was a proper strikers goal that. A powerful header rounded off a well deserved hat trick.

Feels like a clean slate for everyone this week..hopefully we kick on now and put the.last few.months of mostly unremitting misery behind us.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
A few winnable games then a very hard December coming up

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It was never in any doubt that both Doidgey {could have had 4 or 5 goals today) and Flo are good players. Hopefully the board will appointment a manager that plays attacking football that starts both regularly.
Actually lets be honest.Up until today with Doidge it was very much in doubt.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I think yesterday was partly a reaction from the players - lots of question marks over them as not being good enough and summer recruitment being poor, they have a new manager to convince now.

I hope they sustain it - looking at the goals though, I’m forming an opinion that the players are decent enough.

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I think yesterday was partly a reaction from the players - lots of question marks over them as not being good enough and summer recruitment being poor, they have a new manager to convince now.

I hope they sustain it - looking at the goals though, I’m forming an opinion that the players are decent enough.
Quite right. Regardless of the goals which is the most important thing, the overall play was sharp and precise. There weren't many loose passes and there seemed to be a hunger everyone wanted a piece of the action.
You can sum up how good the game was in the fact that Lewis Stevenson isn't the headline act in most of these posts. The last few games he's been the only player you could write something good about.
Hope the other players Vela etc. can up their game now that they see how Hibs are expected to play because all they 'll have experienced in a Hibs shirt is the Heckingbottom way.
Let's build on this guys.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£30.00
This donation drive ends in