• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Chuffed for Doidge

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Pleased for the big man today

What a difference having two committed bodies up front today (simple but instantly effective for the first goal with slick lay on).
Eddie May sounded as pleased as I am on the radio with them tae. Flo contributed heavily to the win today despite Christian getting the match baw.

C0987A33-72D2-4DC7-9132-CE22AAFEBF8C.jpeg

Play up you two.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
It was never in any doubt that both Doidgey {could have had 4 or 5 goals today) and Flo are good players. Hopefully the board will appointment a manager that plays attacking football that starts both regularly.

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just watched the second goal again on Alba. Great drive from Naismith, brilliant skill and baw in fae Flo to match the well timed run and finish fae Doidge.

Allan’s peach and Doidge’s net buster coming.

muzzhfc

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Think a lot of us are delighted for him.

One up top, and flo was not getting goals too - clearly that wasn’t working.

Fact we score 4 today surely shows that tactics were not working. Especially when some of the summer signings started and played well.

time to put the last couple of months behind us and start moving forward

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
As I mentioned elsewhere both showed what they could do playing alongside each other in pre season, thankfully May & Murray seen this also which was evident with the way we were lined up today. Heck will be kicking himself because that one change may have saved his job and we wouldn't be in this position.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Watching onAlba tae, Flo has been the difference, looks like he’s had the shackles took off him and is relishing his role. 62 minutes in and hibs have been a revelation. Just hame fae the pub tae so Mibbes a bit man overboard but after the last 10 weeks , it’s allowed😁💚

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Eddie May - “I've not been to one game - I choose not, since I’m in charge of the academy - and that's great for me, because I can't judge the players on what they've done in the past.

All I can do is look at what they've done in training since Tuesday, which is why I picked the team I did.
“It couldn't have gone any better and I'm pleased for the team.

The two up top certainly helped, they were both exceptional even though Christian got the goals.

it should be the standard this club sets out to achieve. If that’s not normal, what we saw today, and they’ve been exceptional here and not in other games, then we just have to ask the question of how they maintain it.”

JK99

Bounce Radge
Was Heckingbottom just too stubborn or did he just genuinely not see what we all did with playing 2 up top?

Agree with the thoughts of all on Doidge and Flo above. Have to say that I thought Hallberg was brilliant too. Jury is still well and truly out on Newell - he looked a bit better today but there’s just no urgency about anything he does. Great to see Slivka back, thought he did well until he tired but that was to be expected.

dandalf1988

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I'm so glad I was wrong about doidge. Watched game on alba as the wife had visitors but what a difference two up top makes. From me the midfield became a bit ping pong but over all that was the best performance we've had all season.

MikeyPaget1875

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Big Flo was brilliant today! Why the fuck Hecky never palyed him is beyond me

Green juventine

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Was Heckingbottom just too stubborn or did he just genuinely not see what we all did with playing 2 up top?

Agree with the thoughts of all on Doidge and Flo above. Have to say that I thought Hallberg was brilliant too. Jury is still well and truly out on Newell - he looked a bit better today but there’s just no urgency about anything he does. Great to see Slivka back, thought he did well until he tired but that was to be expected.
Don't forget Naismith solid at the back some great SDGesque slid tackles when needed and stood up well to keep attackers at bay. There was some lovely football played there today and a Hibs team that actually looked and played like a Hibs team. Hope we build on this performance. Currently we are sitting at 8th which is were we were when Heckingbottom took over.
Great day well worth the trip up, onwards and upwards. Hope that's the floodgates open for Doidge. :lovey:

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Don't forget Naismith solid at the back some great SDGesque slid tackles when needed and stood up well to keep attackers at bay. There was some lovely football played there today and a Hibs team that actually looked and played like a Hibs team. Hope we build on this performance. Currently we are sitting at 8th which is were we were when Heckingbottom took over.
Great day well worth the trip up, onwards and upwards. Hope that's the floodgates open for Doidge. :lovey:
Absolutely GJ.

Naismith and Hallberg were proper good today tae. To a man they all put a shift in.

Whoever gave the motivational rocket before the game deserves a beer.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Absolutely GJ.

Naismith and Hallberg were proper good today tae. To a man they all put a shift in.

Whoever gave the motivational rocket before the game deserves a beer.
Hope you weren’t too chilly with no coat mate ( saw you near the ground )

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in

HIBS V Sheep

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£35.00
This donation drive ends in