• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Christchurch Terrorist Attack

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
more like whiny bores with a persecution complex and lack of curiosity rather than outright fascists, but that's probably for another thread (Not a bad idea tbh)
I’m not a fan of Shapiro, but really agree and like what Peterson has to say. I think he’s a very turned on and intelligent individual.

For some reason my previous post about my mate being a Muslim was cut short. I had no clue about religion, food etc. He said order him a sandwich, so ordered him a bacon roll. Quite funny looking back. Been to the mosque a few times to eat and other Halal joints. Foods good, all that matters to me.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I’m assuming you’ve seen his Joe Rogan podcast? Guy has many valid points.
Yep watched him 2-3 times on that podcast, then fell down a YouTube rabbit hole watching his other videos. The interview with Kathy Newman was good. She was really aggressive and ended up looking foolish.

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yep watched him 2-3 times on that podcast, then fell down a YouTube rabbit hole watching his other videos. The interview with Kathy Newman was good. She was really aggressive and ended up looking foolish.
Have you seen one with Peter Boghossian? Possibly another thread on its own.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
I have a great story about those bogs the day Sir David Gray scored that goal to win us the Scottish Cup. I must tell it some time.
If the story is as manky as the bogs I’m not sure we need to hear it!

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
So, two right wingers offering opinions I will never agree with? Jeez, there is a twisted world out there.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Come on. if you know the Everton Lads, you know that shite went decades ago.

SuperTortolano

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Again off topic, but the biggest problem with both the left and the right is the unwillingness to actually talk and debate any more. It’s turned in to a shouting match of who can shout the loudest.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I seen the Peterson Joe

The far left are just as bad. And how tragic is the term “lads” in 2019
The far left are just as bad,by standing shoulder to shoulder with those murdered by a Nazi, by asking people to join unions, by supporting LGBTmovements,and supporting the fight against Womans' oppression,and supporting kids who march against climate change,and marching against nuclear weapons and saying no to the arms industry and saving the NHS, and saying that rail and other privately owned industries should be nationalised and saying smash the fash just like their grandads did.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel