Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Chief Medical Officer - stupid bitch

Amsterdam

Bounce Radge
Disgraceful behaviour.
“Do as I say not do as I do”.

Not all of us have holiday homes, but her trotting off to hers for the weekend is beyond stupid.
which weekend though, last weeks visit or this weekends visit, with the whole family. FM has firmly shackled herself to her irreplaceable CMO. I hope they don’t become the story from here on

SlovSam

Bounce Radge
Outrageous behavior but typical of a certain self entitled sort of person who believe the guidance rules apply to everyone else but never them.

Should have been sacked as it wasn't an honest mistake as she went to her holiday home on two consecutive weekends.😓

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Outrageous behavior but typical of a certain self entitled sort of person who believe the guidance rules apply to everyone else but never them.

Should have been sacked as it wasn't an honest mistake as she went to her holiday home on two consecutive weekends.😓
As soon as a replacement is lined up she’ll be gone. I’d sack her, but no doubt she’ll be allowed to fall on her forceps.

It wasn’t ‘ a mistake’ she made. It was gross misconduct. Now she will just be remembered as a two faced stupid woman rather than a sensible spokesperson for the Government in a time of crisis.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I don't think we will be seeing her again during these press conferences.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
I'm sitting cracking up into my second week listening to her on every other advert telling me to stay in because of the importance. She sacked yet. Cmon Nicola.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Bounce Radge

It puts her in the same category as Grealish and Kyle Walker.
Only she should know better than those two overpaid fuckwits.

tayside hibee

Bounce Radge
I can't believe she didnt, or was not forced to resign instantly.
It has done so much to harm the stay at home message. Any one stopped for non important journeys only has to use her as an example. I'm not a lover of witch hunts, but this is a monumental fuck up, and as far as I know, a few people have been fined for such actions.
It beggars belief that a very intelligent person thought they could get away with this.

Hibs_Lass

Bounce Radge
Just read she has resigned. Wish her husband took the same approach earlier when he managed us! Was no way back for her from this anyway

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
Disgraceful behaviour.
“Do as I say not do as I do”.

Not all of us have holiday homes, but her trotting off to hers for the weekend is beyond stupid.
Guess that applies to Bonnie Prince Chas the Quoon too and every fuckallster that has plenty dough and other residences.
Just read she has resigned. Wish her husband took the same approach earlier when he managed us! Was no way back for her from this anyway
She wisnae married to Paul Heckingbottom , Shirley.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old