• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Celtic and paranoia

That’s quality radgeness

Judging by the trophies those twats have won over the last umpteen years, the 'conspiracy' against them must surely rank as the worst ever!?!?

That’s quality radgeness

"Operation stop the ten" was my fave bit :gigglle:

Sevco getting 4 penalties is a fair point...rest is paranoia. Slagging 9ff the person u want help from is not particularky a clever mover either...but then clever and sellik supporters? ? .

Same as the other cheek wi their statements, although in fairness this is the supporters , still fuckin trumpets mind.

Shower of soup taking tramps

Shower of soup taking tramps
Hey behave yourself!
I like soup!!
Especially Lentil with chunks of bread in it.?

The brass neck on them.

Hey behave yourself!
I like soup!!
Especially Lentil with chunks of bread in it.?
I've been having fun with them on twitter,they love calling us soup takers,point out they're nothing but a corporate money making machine owned and run by tories and more unionist than the huns,the dont seem to like it up em.
Tribute act wankers

Mhanky tramps

They would appear to have a chip on their shoulder.
Not so well balanced as the other arse cheek.
They have a chip on each shoulder.

Fuck 'em.

Judging by the trophies those twats have won over the last umpteen years, the 'conspiracy' against them must surely rank as the worst ever!?!?
Ah but that’s been despite the conspiracy, because they’re just SO good.

I know fuck all about either OF, beliefs, songs or shitty history. I just band them together as smelly weegie cants :102:

This thread has been viewed 534 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50