Full Time: Celtc 2 v 0 Hibernian (1 Viewer)

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Our defence is.looking abit aged unfortunately

I think there's a player in slivka he has fast feet and abit of pace , mallans on the other hand I don't know what you make of him.
Slivka wasn't the worst out there. Tried to drive us on and played a beautiful through ball to McNulty with only the keeper to beat and he fluffed it.

Reactions: westsidehibs

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Slivka wasn't the worst out there. Tried to drive us on and played a beautiful through ball to McNulty with only the keeper to beat and he fluffed it.
I thought slivka was our best midfielder .

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Maybe we need a clearout at the end of the season.
From the commentary it sounds like Celtic didn't have to try very hard.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Can I add a separate twist to what was a night to forget, and forget quickly.
I address this to Tracy, as I don't have an email account of hers.
Yet again we turned up at Parkheid last night to discover our seats were "unavailable". We had seats 29, 30 and 31 in Row AA, Area 119. When we eventually found these seats, not only were they behind the pillar but they were cordoned off by a length of tape. No one was allowed the other side of this tape, but I had a wee look later - and you can't even see the goal at the away fans' end when you are seated behind said pillar! Isn't it about time these charlatans were being taken to task for the complete inadequacy of their supposed-twenty-first century stadium?
"Restricted View Discount" the ticket states. What about, "Ask your mates a few seats along what happened in the goal area" reservation?
I would be most interested to hear what Celtic - and Hibs - had to say on the subject.
I stated earlier we turned up again to find our seats unavailable because about 10 years ago wife and I had 2 seats which we could not find and so a steward sat us "temporarily" and then went off to find our allocated seats. He returned about 10 minutes later and said even he couldn't find these 2 seats. Progress, eh?

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Can I add a separate twist to what was a night to forget, and forget quickly.
I address this to Tracy, as I don't have an email account of hers.
Yet again we turned up at Parkheid last night to discover our seats were "unavailable". We had seats 29, 30 and 31 in Row AA, Area 119. When we eventually found these seats, not only were they behind the pillar but they were cordoned off by a length of tape. No one was allowed the other side of this tape, but I had a wee look later - and you can't even see the goal at the away fans' end when you are seated behind said pillar! Isn't it about time these charlatans were being taken to task for the complete inadequacy of their supposed-twenty-first century stadium?
"Restricted View Discount" the ticket states. What about, "Ask your mates a few seats along what happened in the goal area" reservation?
I would be most interested to hear what Celtic - and Hibs - had to say on the subject.
I stated earlier we turned up again to find our seats unavailable because about 10 years ago wife and I had 2 seats which we could not find and so a steward sat us "temporarily" and then went off to find our allocated seats. He returned about 10 minutes later and said even he couldn't find these 2 seats. Progress, eh?
Aye but they've got disco lights mind , ridiculous really but don't expect Dempster et al to stick up for you

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel