Full Time: Celtc 2 v 0 Hibernian (1 Viewer)

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
The Smelly commentary was fairly positive about Hibs too, apart from greeting there eyes out at the tackle on Izzyjizzy

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I know it didn’t make any difference, but how was there only 2 minutes added on? The Celtic defender was down injured for ages before being stretched off.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Absolutely crap. No creativity or composure on the ball. No speed in the team either. Why oh why did we not sign at least one winger? Then the few times we do get forward there is not enough players to support. I'm not expecting Hibs to go to Parkhead and win 7-0 but certainly play a little better than this. Poor performance, Hibs TV commentary slavering we've done well. Not sure what planet they're on.
I bet Raith wait to come to Easter Road , we are clueless , our passing is awful we have no physical strength and lack desire too .
To sum up , we're in a fuckin mess

Reactions: MSG_07

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The Smelly commentary was fairly positive about Hibs too, apart from greeting there eyes out at the tackle on Izzyjizzy
only thing they said was hibs a willing to play 442 and not sit back

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Oh well at least st johnstone were beaten and Hearts drew.

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Sore watching us tonight.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I bet Raith wait to come to Easter Road , we are clueless , our passing is awful we have no physical strength and lack desire too .
You wonder what on Earth they practise at East Mains. Agreed passing was incredibly sloppy. Hibs should have gone to Parkhead with fire in their belly this evening with a point to prove. The performances at Parkhead are in gradual decline having played so well there last season.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Would have been a surprise to everyone had we taken anything from tonight's game. I'm more bothered about reports of further injuries.

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
You would have to go a long way to see a more abject placid performance from a team.We are in a real mess.May and Murray
have shown that they have no idea how to set out a team.Clueless

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Meh. Tonight was a free hit. Time to move on and regroup for Saturday against Raith.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Would have been a surprise to everyone had we taken anything from tonight's game. I'm more bothered about reports of further injuries.
Not expecting a win but expect a better performance passing was shite , thank fuck it wasn't a full strength Celtic team.

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Thought we were pretty decent in the first half but a bit naive tactically pressing them so high up the park. Left a lot of gaps in the middle which they exploited.

But the passing was shocking. Giving the ball away so many times not even under pressure.

A new manager is needed in asap to sort this out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
It's not the losing it's the fact we can't even challenge, I doubt one Celtic player came off the pitch sweating , they couldve played without a keeper and not conceded . Not one cross went over the first defender all fuckin night , that's basic stuff

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Need to put tonight behind us ASAP. Some massive games coming up starting this Saturday. Get the new manager announced tomorrow to give everyone a lift and restore some direction and fight, cos we look soft & rudderless!

Reactions: Greenmachine

Steveb86

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
It's not the taking anything from the game that I'm worried about. It's the complete lack of leadership and desire that worries me. Along with the complete lack of footballers in our team. A performance wouldav done 90% of hibbies tonight but that useless shower of b@5t@rds once again let us down. Happened far too many times this season. Really starting to get right on my paps. I pay good money every month to be entertained and all I get in return is another shite weekend.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I think Mallan ,Slivka have had to many chances.Gray to injury prone,Hanlon looks way off pace.Stevenson looks laboured.Shaw looks lightweight.Just a mess.

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Our defence is.looking abit aged unfortunately
I think Mallan ,Slivka have had to many chances.Gray to injury prone,Hanlon looks way off pace.Stevenson looks laboured.Shaw looks lightweight.Just a mess.
I think there's a player in slivka he has fast feet and abit of pace , mallan on the other hand I don't know what to make of him.
The recruitment this season has been piss tbh, I fear a bit for next season as St's will be down a fair bit .

Reactions: Al Catraz
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel