Full Time: Celtc 2 v 0 Hibernian (1 Viewer)

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
The wee cousin ye really dinnae like take on the life and soul of the party, the originals, the founders. Ironically I was working in the Republic of Ireland today, home of Hibernian's founding fathers and also home to the great aunties and uncles of Celtc's businessmen founders who quickly got rid of Brother Walfrid and his pesky charitable expectations.

They claim to be 14 players doon, yet Scott Allan will be washing his hair. Arseholes. We are rudderless, Eddie and Grant and trying to take us higher, oh, oh, oh but its no easy. Can we beat them, of course we can, will we, well who knows. I mind sitting just above where the Green Snotter Brigade now do there repetitive, synchronized singing when wee Danny Galbraith scored the late winner a fair few years back, the pocket of Hibs fans in blind corner going mental, me jumping out my seat and going barmy as a husky voiced (Shrink is thinking photae already) middle aged scarfaced Tim suggested I fuck off back tae Embra afore he stabbed me. I promptly did, skipping gaily down the stairs. We had been written off that night.

I dinnae hide I have many Thellick supporting amigos, I was brought up with them out here in Wild West Lothian. Many of you disagree, but give me 10 Celtc fans over one Hun any day. I will be going to and from the game with an old school pal of 40 years and his son who have flown all the way from Boston especially to see Celtc Hibs, they picked that game as they are generally good games of fitba. Whilst my pal is a Celtic Fan, and like my own sons with Hibernian, his son supports Celtc because his Dad does, his other team is Hibs because of his 'Uncle'. My pal and his son will take their seats in the Celtc end, me and my nephew will be in the HIbs end. I dearly hope I spoil the ***** trip.

So, who to play, who no tae? Ignoring the ongoing hysteria about cup winning players abilities and looking at who we are up against, I would go with:

Bogdan, if fit, Rocky if no. Personal preference.

David Gray

Darren McGregor

Paul Hanlon

Lewis Stevenson

Mark Milligan

Stevie Mallan

Stephane Omeonga

Ryan Gauld

Oli Shaw

Flo Kamberi

4 1 2 1 2

Start with Oli and Flo up front, Celtc are struggling at Centre Half and the useless laddie Henry is starting.

Omeonga, I named for dig and I felt Milligan had a good game Saturday so couldn't find space for Bagirimana (sp?). Mallan is picked as whilst Scott Bain is decent, he is a short arse and beatable at dead balls?

Thoughts?

See in the corner, making all the noise at the biggest library in Scotland, funked up by stupid disco lights.

Hibernian Forever!

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
The wee cousin ye really dinnae like take on the life and soul of the party, the originals, the founders. Ironically I was working in the Republic of Ireland today, home of Hibernian's founding fathers and also home to the great aunties and uncles of Celtc's businessmen founders who quickly got rid of Brother Walfrid and his pesky charitable expectations.

They claim to be 14 players doon, yet Scott Allan will be washing his hair. Arseholes. We are rudderless, Eddie and Grant and trying to take us higher, oh, oh, oh but its no easy. Can we beat them, of course we can, will we, well who knows. I mind sitting just above where the Green Snotter Brigade now do there repetitive, synchronized singing when wee Danny Galbraith scored the late winner a fair few years back, the pocket of Hibs fans in blind corner going mental, me jumping out my seat and going barmy as a husky voiced (Shrink is thinking photae already) middle aged scarfaced Tim suggested I fuck off back tae Embra afore he stabbed me. I promptly did, skipping gaily down the stairs. We had been written off that night.

I dinnae hide I have many Thellick supporting amigos, I was brought up with them out here in Wild West Lothian. Many of you disagree, but give me 10 Celtc fans over one Hun any day. I will be going to and from the game with an old school pal of 40 years and his son who have flown all the way from Boston especially to see Celtc Hibs, they picked that game as they are generally good games of fitba. Whilst my pal is a Celtic Fan, and like my own sons with Hibernian, his son supports Celtc because his Dad does, his other team is Hibs because of his 'Uncle'. My pal and his son will take their seats in the Celtc end, me and my nephew will be in the HIbs end. I dearly hope I spoil the * trip.

So, who to play, who no tae? Ignoring the ongoing hysteria about cup winning players abilities and looking at who we are up against, I would go with:

Bogdan, if fit, Rocky if no. Personal preference.

David Gray

Darren McGregor

Paul Hanlon

Lewis Stevenson

Mark Milligan

Stevie Mallan

Stephane Omeonga

Ryan Gauld

Oli Shaw

Flo Kamberi

4 1 2 1 2

Start with Oli and Flo up front, Celtc are struggling at Centre Half and the useless laddie Henry is starting.

Omeonga, I named for dig and I felt Milligan had a good game Saturday so couldn't find space for Bagirimana (sp?). Mallan is picked as whilst Scott Bain is decent, he is a short arse and beatable at dead balls?

Thoughts?

See in the corner, making all the noise at the biggest library in Scotland, funked up by stupid disco lights.

Hibernian Forever!
Wouldn’t have Hanlon or Stevenson allowed on the team bus never mind anywhere near the team .

• Angry
Reactions: moathibby and 1875

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I agree we need to have a go at them.

Id go with

Rocky
Gray McGregor Hanlon Stevenson
Bagirimana
Slivka Gauld Omeonga
Shaw Kamberi

Graft, drive and a wee bit of skill in the midfield will be key here. Barts and Milligan are too slow and sideways and Horgan and Mallan are too hot and cold. Slivka usually loves a game against the OF too.

Rocky's reaction saves keep him in goal for me. We'll need a couple of those.

Reactions: 1875

moathibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
I would play Bagi instead of Spike too,some people thought Spike was fine I thought he was as slow as...Gael looked like he wanted to venture towards their box and wouldn't have any problem getting back,something you couldnae have said about Bartley.I'm no' going. I've had enough of being shoved behind that pillar.I'll be watching it on Zitelli in the Hibs Club.

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
I’m right torn about how to play this one as our squad remains unbalanced. It’s a strange one that we didn’t sign a replacement for Boyle given that he’s out for the season.

I think I’d line up as below:

Marciano

Gray McGregor Hanlon Stevenson

Mallan Omenga Bigrimiana

Gauld

McNulty Kamberi

I don’t think Eddie or Grant will have the Lennonesque baws to try and take the game to Celtic right enough. We also lack any sort of pace out wide to really trouble them either unless Agyepong is fit for the bench.

Reactions: 1875

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I think we’ll see the new players get more action - the trick as always is not to lose an early goal and not go in behin st half time

Murky

Citrix Technical Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Wouldn’t have Hanlon or Stevenson allowed on the team bus never mind anywhere near the team .
What, not even so they could go and support their team mates? That's a bit harsh.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Bofahibee

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Bogdan

Gray McGregor Spike Stevenson

Bigi

Slivka Omeonga

Gauld

McNulty

Kamberi

Oli to switch with McNulty and Mallan to switch with Gauld at about 60 (when we are 0-2 to the good)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Sir David Gray didn't look fit at all on Saturday. I doubt he'll start.

south west hiby

Doonhamer Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Will be there . Unfortunately in the Celtic end , free use of a season ticket. Anybody got a spare ? As when Hibs score I will jump up and probably be killed. Celtic 0 Hibernian 2 I'm feeling optimistic.

Reactions: moathibby

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I don’t know why BUT i feel we’ll sneak a result tonight....

jock3

Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Thellick have many injury problems. They never seem to prepare very well against us. I think we might get a result but only if we take our chances.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
A draw would be a great result

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
A draw would be a great result
I agree.

There's only been a handful of times that we have done them there in my time.
Danny Galbraith's last minute winner being the most recent.

I seem to remember a notable 1-0 gubbing, when they were all over us but we nicked a goal through Willie Temperley (?) - one of the few notable contributions he made to Hibs.

southfieldhibby

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
Celtc down to the bare bones, wonder is Scott Allan will feature...

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
No chance.
Eddie May expects him to be but I suspect he was just getting a wee dig in. Have to say his response to Derek McInnes was class.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Eddie May expects him to be but I suspect he was just getting a wee dig in. Have to say his response to Derek McInnes was class.
Which was...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel