• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Celtc 1 v 1 Hibernian

Just heard Lewis say Doig had a tight hamstring at half time so apologies to JR good tactical choice.
TF

Only heard it never saw it.Sounds like Macey is quite good.At the end of the day we got a point when it sounded like we were going to be beaten,so not great, but not a total disaster,it's also pleasing that we have probably destroyed Celtic's title hopes, which is good, nobody likes a bunch of cheats.

...it's also pleasing that we have probably destroyed Celtic's title hopes, which is good, nobody likes a bunch of cheats.
Huv ye seen who's a stick on tae win it yet?

Huv ye seen who's a stick on tae win it yet?
Wrong attitude mate.
Rejoice in whichever Rantic is no winning it, and ignore the other fucker.

Only heard it never saw it.Sounds like Macey is quite good.At the end of the day we got a point when it sounded like we were going to be beaten,so not great, but not a total disaster,it's also pleasing that we have probably destroyed Celtic's title hopes, which is good, nobody likes a bunch of cheats.
Yep Macey looked quite assured and confident as he cleared crosses and made some good stops. Arguably could have been a little better positioned for their goal but it was a curler. One duff kick out but other than that not too many negatives.

Well a draw not a bad result but I think Celtic were there for the taking.

Was pretty bored for most of that but we ground out a perfomance of sorts to take our point. I dont think Im ever going to enjoy watching this Hibs team tho, there are some very average players playing for us week in week out atm.
Yeah agreed, we faded in and out of the game. We lack a cutting edge in attack which is quite clear, no real quality in this team. There was a instance in the second half where Lewy was in the the middle of the park on the left wing with acres of space in front of him and rather than bust a gut to get up the flank where no Sellick players were positioned he just stood there waiting for the ball (while we were in possession). It's stuff like that that frustrates me.

This thread has been viewed 13252 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50