• No

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters

Al Catraz

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I don't absolve anyone of responsibility - the players haven't performed well, I accept there have been injuries etc, but new guys have not performed as expected. Lennon's management of the last few months hasn't been up to scratch, and maybe the gamble in appointing someone who flies off the handle regularly was a mistake. I'd hold the Board up for that one. I'd also question the timing in 'mutualling' Lennon - but I don't know what the final provocation was.
Personally I would have started looking for a new coach when Lennon started all his nonsense about 'considering his position' and refusing to do press stuff. I thought that was much like Calderwood. His public floggings of Flo were a disgrace too. So maybe the Board or Leeann if she has the power, should have taken a tougher stance.

There you go - I've distributed a bit of blame fairly eh?
and no mention of Tashy

Reactions: beefy

dmn1989

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Reaction score
I firmly believe we could have mare the top 6 with a strong window. Given the managerial situation I just don’t see it. Aberdeen showed on saturday the difference is having a decent manager who knows how to get reaults. They have consistency in manager and team selection.

numptyploom

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
It’s definitely possible, but I can’t see it happening. As others have said it will probably be 8 points by Wednesday night. St Johnstone are pretty consistent and Motherwell below us are on a good run. We looked like a team without a manager on Saturday and it’s debatable whether we’ll have one in soon.
We live in hope though and while it’s still possible it has to be the aim.
St.Johnstone have lost their last 3 games.Keep that consistency up and we’ll definitely catch them!

Smurf

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I don't absolve anyone of responsibility - the players haven't performed well, I accept there have been injuries etc, but new guys have not performed as expected. Lennon's management of the last few months hasn't been up to scratch, and maybe the gamble in appointing someone who flies off the handle regularly was a mistake. I'd hold the Board up for that one. I'd also question the timing in 'mutualling' Lennon - but I don't know what the final provocation was.
Personally I would have started looking for a new coach when Lennon started all his nonsense about 'considering his position' and refusing to do press stuff. I thought that was much like Calderwood. His public floggings of Flo were a disgrace too. So maybe the Board or Leeann if she has the power, should have taken a tougher stance.

There you go - I've distributed a bit of blame fairly eh?
A lot in that I agree with.

Leith1975

Private Member
Registered
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
St.Johnstone have lost their last 3 games.Keep that consistency up and we’ll definitely catch them!
Two of those games were against Celtic and the other was away at tynecastle. They tend not to lose games they’re expected to win.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Registered
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
I think we will get top six, but probably nothing higher.

As long as our new manager can steady the ship, and actually beat St. Johnstone (unlike our previous manager) then the gap isn’t that that big.

Reactions: moathibby

jock3

Registered
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
sadly no unless there is a marked turnaround in form

numptyploom

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
Two of those games were against Celtic and the other was away at tynecastle. They tend not to lose games they’re expected to win.
Point taken but it may have dented their confidence!
Here’s hoping!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Looks like game at Perth be a must win for us to have a chance
Indeed.
Or a Butcheresque collapse from one of them.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think so. We are going to have to go on a big run of wins and hope St Johnstone keep losing. I can't see either happening I'm afraid. We have looked a bottom six team for most of the season and I think that is where we are going to end up. A total disgrace if it does happen to be honest. The drop in standards from last season has been ridiculous.

Reactions: aggie and Smurf

Goals&Glory

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I reckon we’ll edge StJ for a top six place. I also think we’ll pick up a result against the Smellies the morn.

Keep the faith radges!

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't think so. We are going to have to go on a big run of wins and hope St Johnstone keep losing. I can't see either happening I'm afraid. We have looked a bottom six team for most of the season and I think that is where we are going to end up. A total disgrace if it does happen to be honest. The drop in standards from last season has been ridiculous.
That is a fact sir. Shameful.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
'In order for us to get top 6 we have to have a change in form'wow i wish I was that analytical!

moathibby

Private Member
Registered
Reaction score
'In order for us to get top 6 we have to have a change in form'wow i wish I was that analytical!
Or perhaps'in order to get to top six,we have to keep winning and st johnstone have to go on a run of bad form'no shit Sherlocks!

Dundee v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel