• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Butterflies

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor

Pretty lucky where I live for wildlife. Got the figgate burn running thru my front garden and when the water is up a wee bit the otters from the figgy pond come down looking for fish. Got Heron and have seen a kingfisher a few times too, need to be very quite though....not easy with a massive labrador who thinks chasing anything is the best fun ever.

Biggest problem right now though is the evil gulls and their spawn. Sick of being dive bombed by maniac bastard massive things while I mind my own business. I don't want your mingin bairn pal, so fuck off.
Sounds like you could do with a good restful holiday amigo. Recommend someone?

Fuck the Gunts

BIG G

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There’s hunners of rabbits on the Westside and for some reason the baby hairy Japanese bassas seem intent on running into my bike. There’s a family of swans on the canal with 8/9 cygnets so I’m assuming the feeding is good. Plenty ducks and moorhens too, even had to cycle past a heron this morning. Too top it off think I saw an otter living it up in the rain in the Pentlands tonight.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel