• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: BSC Glasgow 1 v 4 Hibernian

Every time the ball goes into our penalty box particularly from a set-piece we look very vulnerable. Been the same all season.

That is so poor from Stevenson for their goal: gets his body shape all wrong and totally misjudged it, a player of his experience should be doing much better.

We’ll struggle for the rest of the season because of how we defend. Massive investment in the back line needed this summer.

What an utterly shambolic performance this is.

fuckin brutal

We are soft as. They deserve credit.

Ha

This is shocking

We can’t even take this game by the scruff of the neck and control it.

another piece of shambolic defending we are lucky to still be winning

Horgan was abysmal

Goodbye

Any arguments trying defend our defence have to go in the bin after today. They have been literally amateurish because amateurs are taking the piss right out of them.

Cup winners and legends - yes. Past their best - definitely.

it’s like we are scared off the ball

thank fuck

This is diabolical from Hibs.Some of these players should be ashamed of themselves

Phew

HAT TRICK MCNULTY

Now bad would be us losing…. but it's not far off!

McNulty hat-trick! Tfft!

Commentator talking like it's all over! Not with this defence!

Last edited:
Yasss sparky hat trick, bit of breathing space but can't let up now, I want a few more. That will have probably taken the wind out their sails a bit

Why are we letting a ball bounce like that in the box it’s school boy stuff at the back with us

Why are we letting a ball bounce like that in the box it’s school boy stuff at the back with us
I fear for us in the run in to the split, the guys at the back will tire even more over the next few weeks. Would bite your hand off for top six right now

Thank Christ for our forward players.

Docherty, Doidge and MucNulty have been very good.

Fraser Murray looks lost and I wish people would stop making excuses for Stevenson and Hanlonas they are both past their best

I fear for us in the run in to the split, the guys at the back will tire even more over the next few weeks. Would bite your hand off for top six right now

They have been so bad today - all four of them. Any Premier club would have tucked away at least two of BSC's chances and they've had plenty. They've all come from terrible decision making too.

Last edited:
Forgot Boyle was even on the park been anonymous

Good to see Murray playing well, done far more than Horgan whose been off form for long enough. Defensively we are going to lose goals every week.

Docherty 1-4

4 Docherty, deserves one he’s played well.

Reactions: Zab
4 Docherty, deserves one he’s played well.

He’s a player, 2 very good assists and took his goal well.

McNulty is class too.

Nice goal, Gullan looks a good prospect

Nice goal, Gullan looks a good prospect

I mentioned on another thread I'm pretty excited about Gullan. I've got a wee soft spot for Raith Rovers and he was incredible for them in the first half of the season.

McNulty has been class today, thought he looked way off the pace against St Mirren but probably just rusty from lack of game time. Docherty’s been good today too.

McGinn, Hanlon, Stevenson, Whittaker, Boyle, & Doidge have been horrendous.

The left hand side of our defence is pretty shambolic. Two legends but it's untenable. Fraser Murray needs to work on his upper body strength as he's lightweight.

Fuckin brutal but we're in the draw.

Shite performance hardly any of them would get pass marks but in the draw at least and that’s all that matters in cup games

I mentioned on another thread I'm pretty excited about Gullan. I've got a wee soft spot for Raith Rovers and he was incredible for them in the first half of the season.
Aye I've heard good things, hope he can make the step up!

FT 4-1, made hard work of that but I'll take it. Few shite performances but also a few good ones from McNulty, Docherty and the young guys who came on, into the next round and no injuries. Think Whittaker moving to CB made a huge difference as well

Game didnt tell us anything that we dont all already know - we are decent going forward and desperately need a clear out at the back.

McGinn, Hanlon, Stevenson, Whittaker, Boyle, & Doidge have been horrendous.

The left hand side of our defence is pretty shambolic. Two legends but it's untenable. Fraser Murray needs to work on his upper body strength as he's lightweight.

Bit unfair on Doidge no? Other than not passing to Boyle and hitting the side net he was ok. Made plenty space, put himself about a bit...

We're in the hat I suppose, horrendous on the eyes. Only controlled the game towards the end. Hope we get Celtic or Rangers at Easter Road next round.

Cup... scored more goals than oppo... through to next round...

Job done, nothing ro see here (by the sounds o it, text updates on beeb).

Nice starter for Sparky's goals scored column too.

Well done Hibs. All that mattered was winning and getting through to the next round. That is what cup competition is all about no matter who the opposition is. We all know defensively we are very poor and nothing in this game did anything to disprove that fact. We won't win the cup because defensively we are simply not strong enough as a team, but let's just try to get as far as we can and try to finish in the top six. Great to see McNulty get a hat-trick.

Doidge should have rolled the ball to Boyle for a tap in. Fcukin idiot.
I can only assume he was unaware I had a wager on McNulty and Boyle scoring.

i suppose we are through which was the objective, but hardly an inspiring display again.

I felt we managed the game from start to finish, nothing fancy, probably couldn't have done anything fancy anyway on that pitch in that wind.

Job done.

This thread has been viewed 6945 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back