Full Time: BSC Glasgow 1 v 4 Hibernian

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
I hope not. They'll wipe the floor with that crap defence. Nae scapegoat Maxwell to blame these days...
Cheaper and more chance of an upset at Easter Road. Rather go in as underdog. No expectations.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
I remember about 15 years ago Celtic only beat Whitehill Welfare 2-0 in a Scottish Cup tie at Easter Road and really struggled to get goals in the game. It's the lower league teams cup final and they give it everything. We just have to make sure we get though. On to Wednesday night now and a very important game against Ross County complete with our former striker Oli Shaw.

Last edited:

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
I remember about 15 years ago Smellies... only beat Whitehill Welfare 2-0 in a Scottish Cup tie at Easter Road and really struggled to get goals in the game. It's the lower league teams cup final and they give it everything. We just have to make sure we get though. Onto Wednesday night now and a very important game against Ross County complete with our former striker Oli Shaw.
Gunts beat Auchinleck 1-0 in 2012, we all ken what happened next.

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
McGinn, Hanlon, Stevenson, Whittaker, Boyle, & Doidge have been horrendous.

The left hand side of our defence is pretty shambolic. Two legends but it's untenable. Fraser Murray needs to work on his upper body strength as he's lightweight.
Add Horgan to that, dont think McGinn was that bad.

Doidge plays like that every week, aslong as he scores goals then fair enough.

Im all for Whittaker filling in but lets not start this regular start in midfeild, surely we should be playing a true midfielder in that position.

Last edited:

winthecup

Bounce Radge
McGinn, Hanlon, Stevenson, Whittaker, Boyle, & Doidge have been horrendous.

The left hand side of our defence is pretty shambolic. Two legends but it's untenable. Fraser Murray needs to work on his upper body strength as he's lightweight.
How many times does Stevenson pass back to Hanlon and vice versa try make a forward run or pass jeezo

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
It bemused me that both our full backs felt it was a good stategy in the first half to hoof the ball in the air up the park against 50km/h storm.

BIG G

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

Can you Help At All?
Goal
£107.00
Earned
£81.28
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 19 Years Old