Full Time: BSC Glasgow 1 v 4 Hibernian

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
I fear for us in the run in to the split, the guys at the back will tire even more over the next few weeks. Would bite your hand off for top six right now
They have been so bad today - all four of them. Any Premier club would have tucked away at least two of BSC's chances and they've had plenty. They've all come from terrible decision making too.

Last edited:

bigmanandy

Bounce Radge
Good to see Murray playing well, done far more than Horgan whose been off form for long enough. Defensively we are going to lose goals every week.

Jamie

Admin
Docherty 1-4

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Nice goal, Gullan looks a good prospect
I mentioned on another thread I'm pretty excited about Gullan. I've got a wee soft spot for Raith Rovers and he was incredible for them in the first half of the season.

Hibee Kev

Bounce Radge
McNulty has been class today, thought he looked way off the pace against St Mirren but probably just rusty from lack of game time. Docherty’s been good today too.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
McGinn, Hanlon, Stevenson, Whittaker, Boyle, & Doidge have been horrendous.

The left hand side of our defence is pretty shambolic. Two legends but it's untenable. Fraser Murray needs to work on his upper body strength as he's lightweight.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Fuckin brutal but we're in the draw.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Shite performance hardly any of them would get pass marks but in the draw at least and that’s all that matters in cup games

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
I mentioned on another thread I'm pretty excited about Gullan. I've got a wee soft spot for Raith Rovers and he was incredible for them in the first half of the season.
Aye I've heard good things, hope he can make the step up!

FT 4-1, made hard work of that but I'll take it. Few shite performances but also a few good ones from McNulty, Docherty and the young guys who came on, into the next round and no injuries. Think Whittaker moving to CB made a huge difference as well

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
McGinn, Hanlon, Stevenson, Whittaker, Boyle, & Doidge have been horrendous.

The left hand side of our defence is pretty shambolic. Two legends but it's untenable. Fraser Murray needs to work on his upper body strength as he's lightweight.
Bit unfair on Doidge no? Other than not passing to Boyle and hitting the side net he was ok. Made plenty space, put himself about a bit...

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Bounce Radge
We're in the hat I suppose, horrendous on the eyes. Only controlled the game towards the end. Hope we get Smellies... or Huns at Easter Road next round.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Cup... scored more goals than oppo... through to next round...

Job done, nothing ro see here (by the sounds o it, text updates on beeb).

Nice starter for Sparky's goals scored column too.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Well done Hibs. All that mattered was winning and getting through to the next round. That is what cup competition is all about no matter who the opposition is. We all know defensively we are very poor and nothing in this game did anything to disprove that fact. We won't win the cup because defensively we are simply not strong enough as a team, but let's just try to get as far as we can and try to finish in the top six. Great to see McNulty get a hat-trick.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Doidge should have rolled the ball to Boyle for a tap in. Fcukin idiot.
I can only assume he was unaware I had a wager on McNulty and Boyle scoring.

i suppose we are through which was the objective, but hardly an inspiring display again.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£160.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HIBERNIAN v Livingston