• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Brilliant names

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
This cropped up on my LinkedIn today:

DC873C51-3E0A-467A-A5F0-793389469256.jpeg

In forth valley hospital there is a painting of a nurse who worked at the old Falkirk hospital and she's called Matron Dick,which is amusing enough but there is a wee story about her achievements below the painting by one of her ancestors Alix Dick

As above

Screenshot_20210607-162325_Chrome.jpg

In forth valley hospital there is a painting of a nurse who worked at the old Falkirk hospital and she's called Matron Dick,which is amusing enough but there is a wee story about her achievements below the painting by one of her ancestors Alix Dick
Menchied this before but a guy I worked wi had an uncle Alec and auntie Etta, guess their second name😂

Menchied this before but a guy I worked wi had an uncle Alec and auntie Etta, guess their second name😂
Featherstonehaugh?

Dick?

Bet you wouldn’t say that to his face.
:coffee1:

Featherstonehaugh?
Close 😂

Bet you wouldn’t say that to his face.
:coffee1:
He's nearly as auld as you,I'd.manage to outpace him.

I worked with an English guy called, Jake Kitt.

Son of the boy that used to run our local, Andrew Peacock. We all called him Drew.

phani-tikkala.png

That one tickled me.

:gigglle:

:lookaround:
That's nominative determinism that is

Someone I know swears she used to work with a girl called Lydia Kettle

Someone I know swears she used to work with a girl called Lydia Kettle
Teapot. However why not fire intae the schoolboy howler fun Alex. Schools out.

BIG G

The classic Irish joke about the lad called Enda May… everyone called him June 😂

There was a rector of Eyemouth High School in the early 1960s called Charles Winton Dunnet.
Don't know if he did or not.

The Mrs used to share an office with Hugh Beasant. She’d go into fits of giggles every time he answered the phone. She also had a client called Anita Bush...

2jsGvFmN8GvcK82SeP32fOu0YpUx1i_large.jpg

mcdonalds-Sugar-Donut.jpg

BIG G

Hugh Beasant
over ma heid obviously....

I went to school with a lass called Iona Carr. Her whole childhood and teens was folk saying "do yi aye? You dinnae look old enough to drive hen".

a2o3wLE_700b.jpg

over ma heid obviously....
Sounded like pubescent when he said it.

I went to school with a lass called Iona Carr. Her whole childhood and teens was folk saying "do yi aye? You dinnae look old enough to drive hen".
My son's pals mum is a nurse,the sister of the ICU unit is called iona Ward

Russian player Zhirkov just been injured in game a against Belgium. Pronounced 'Jerk off' by commentator.
I smirked!

Screenshot_20210613-134323_Twitter.jpg

I really hope he plays as the lone striker!

Dumfries scores for Netherlands! Wish he was the Scottish one.

Must admit I did a wiki search on him last night to see if I could see a Scots connection.Only thing I could see was a connection to one of the Caribbean islands so possibly some connection with the Scots slave trade?

I know someone who knows an Annette Curtain.

I used to have work dealings with an Alan Key

I know a guy called Tom Morrow..he does odds jobs under his business name TomMorrows solutions

My first wife had a friend called Teresa O'Connor who was a nurse. She married a guy called Tom Bagge and took her husband's surname so her name badge at work now read Mrs T Bagge. Patients used to tell her she should change her name, to which she replied: I just did!

This guy was born to win and they did on an obscure sports channel I caught a glimpse of earlier today.

Screenshot_20210617-160907_Samsung Internet.jpg

I worked for a German company and we have a few crackers;

Bernt Koche is by far the best

I worked for a German company and we have a few crackers;

Bernt Koche is by far the best
The German football manager that sounde like a it of a voyeur, Helmut Schoen.

Asked for a reference from a potential hire recently and he gave the contact details for "Atul Dikshit"

The German football manager that sounde like a it of a voyeur, Helmut Schoen.
he was a flash in the pan.

An obvious one, but Gary and Phil Nevilles dad I think is funny

This thread has been viewed 3583 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back