• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Brian McGlaughlin (sp?)

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
We have enough "unhappy" Hibs fans in the Hibs support, I know he is a card carrying gunt. Is it time he was banned him from Easter Road, let him pull his plonker over Anne and Harry, shirley even the EBC have someone else they can send along to talk about anti Hibs things?

Is it him that’s banned from ibrox?

Is it him that’s banned from ibrox?
No that's Chris McLauchlan
The BBC don't do press conferences there though. Why you never get post match interviews with any Orc

Last edited:
He is a fud.

He did his best to put the boot in to Leeann, but to paraphrase Dennis Healey, she survived being savaged by the dead sheep, or braindead Gunt without too much difficulty.
I reckon there's a couple of Bouncers who could have been far more objectionable to her.

But I'd happily ban him.

I'd be even happier to banjo him.

Speaking of banjo, he hasn't been has he? Seems to be awfy quiet.

The BBC are banned from press conferences there though. Why you never get post match interviews with any Orc
It must kill the bbc not going to ibrox. I watched the last game hibs played at ibrox on rangers tv and they were less biased than the bbc.

He did his best to put the boot in to Leeann, but to paraphrase Dennis Healey, she survived being savaged by the dead sheep, or braindead Gunt without too much difficulty.
I reckon there's a couple of Bouncers who could have been far more objectionable to her.

But I'd happily ban him.

I'd be even happier to banjo him.

Speaking of banjo, he hasn't been has he? Seems to be awfy quiet.

Nope.

The BBC are banned from press conferences there though. Why you never get post match interviews with any Orc

They are banned from commentating there too, which is a Hunnymoron.

Nope.

They are banned from commentating there too, which is a Hunnymoron.
I don't think they're banned, I think they're boycotting until McLaughlin's press privileges are reinstated. Supporting their employee.

Edit: confirmed here:

I don't think they're banned, I think they're boycotting until McLaughlin's press privileges are reinstated. Supporting their employee.

Edit: confirmed here:

But they send Rob 'Ross County' Whatshisface along for every game. Boycott, stay away.

But they send Rob 'Ross County' Whatshisface along for every game. Boycott, stay away.
I don't think they send anyone to Hunbrox? They'll send to their away games, but don't interview any Huns - to the best of my knowledge.
Their reports say something along the lines of "Steven Gerrard told Sky Sports..."

I don't think they send anyone to Hunbrox? They'll send to their away games, but don't interview any Huns - to the best of my knowledge.
Their reports say something along the lines of "Steven Gerrard told Sky Sports..."

On BBC Radio they have Ron Whatishisface offering opinions, maybe watching on a TV feed.

Its a side issue, I would ban the fat gunt, the Scum and Record. Help kill them off.

Point of order.

He's a skinny wee thing!

I wouldn't ban him. I'm sure he'll learn from the experience. The rest will hopefully learn Hibs won't be mucked about.

I wouldn't ban him.

He is a shit stirring fuck, few of them around

He is a shit stirring fuck, few of them around

I'll not disagree but if you're not part of the new firm they're mostly shit stirring fucks! Non shit stirring fucks are thin on the ground.

Point of order.

He's a skinny wee thing!

I wouldn't ban him. I'm sure he'll learn from the experience. The rest will hopefully learn Hibs won't be mucked about.
Brian McLauchlin isn't skinny? See photo.

Attachments

• briantwitterpicture_400x400.jpg
    briantwitterpicture_400x400.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 8

Different gunt to the one I was thinking of. Same thoughts apply though.

Horrible gunt hing oot. Always has been. The fact that his unintelligible rubbish comments about fitba are really neither here nor there , he is a gunt fuckallster. Always will be a fuckallster gunt looser.

Hate Gunts, Love Life.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 2424 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50