• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Brexit

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Corbyn has got a cheek casting things up from 40 years ago. He’s the leader of a party that lied to the country in order to go to war.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
I reckon we’re going to have a GE soon and the Tories will use tomorrow’s vote as a ‘it’s all Labours fault’ carry on.
There’s no majority or not enough people of Mays mind to get the deal through so I reckon may will push for the GE to get more /fresh feet in Westminster to push her deal through.

Last edited:

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Corbyn has got a cheek casting things up from 40 years ago. He’s the leader of a party that lied to the country in order to go to war.
Can’t level that one at Corbyn, he was actively against that, and probably the biggest pain in Blair’s arse in parliament

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
How the Westminster Torys fucked up Brexit

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Can’t level that one at Corbyn, he was actively against that, and probably the biggest pain in Blair’s arse in parliament
He stayed in the party though. He’s levelling criticism of the SNP for something that happened 40 years ago that is completely false anyway.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Leave protest outside parliament, can see that going well later.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
WA 2.5 rejected 286 to 344. Government defeated again, this time by only 58 votes.

Who is your MEP candidate of choice?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
WA 2.5 rejected 286 to 344. Government defeated again, this time by only 58 votes.

Just gonni ask that Jack. How many MEP’s does Scotland have?

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Cheers

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
He stayed in the party though. He’s levelling criticism of the SNP for something that happened 40 years ago that is completely false anyway.
It is not false amigo. I remember it very well. I can give you chapter and verse how the SNP Quislings voted to usher in Margaret Thatcher. The denials of the Nats is remarkable and pretty sad to this day.

BIG G

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
90% of SNP voters used to vote Labour and not one single Labour member has ever asked why they’ve switched,weird.

Last edited:

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
It is not false amigo. I remember it very well. I can give you chapter and verse how the SNP Quislings voted to usher in Margaret Thatcher. The denials of the Nats is remarkable and pretty sad to this day.

BIG G
When you say quislings, is that like the multiple Labour Tory coalitions we have across Scotland now. Red Tories, fucking loads of them, all over the place, everywhere, in bed with their unionist pals. It makes me feel sick.

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce

We had two excellent Labour MEP's in Catherine Stihler and David Martin. We will do well to replicate that quality.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
When you say quislings, is that like the multiple Labour Tory coalitions we have across Scotland now. Red Tories, fucking loads of them, all over the place, everywhere, in bed with their unionist pals. It makes me feel sick.
It is sickening,Mark
The party of the people( historically) , in bed with the elitists.
King Tony has to answer for so much.

As for the new Party of change....
Jesus H. Christ. More collusion of Labour and Tory.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Did Douglas Crawford, Margaret Ewing, Winnie Ewing, Douglas Henderson, Iain MacCormick, George Reid, Donald Stewart, George Thompson, Hamish Watt, Andrew Welsh and Gordon Wilson, who were architects of the term Tartan Tories because of their actions, join Margaret Thatcher and her Conservative and Unionist Party MP's in the no confidence vote to bring down the minority Labour Government or not?
Did this result in the election of Thatcher and her Conservative and Unionist Party and 18 years of destruction or not?

BIG G

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Multiple Labour/Tory Coalitions across Scotland, all over the place, everywhere. Really? Across Scotland's Regional Councils Labour is in 5 Coalition's with the SNP.....none with the Tories.
BIG G

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Did Douglas Crawford, Margaret Ewing, Winnie Ewing, Douglas Henderson, Iain MacCormick, George Reid, Donald Stewart, George Thompson, Hamish Watt, Andrew Welsh and Gordon Wilson, who were architects of the term Tartan Tories because of their actions, join Margaret Thatcher and her Conservative and Unionist Party MP's in the no confidence vote to bring down the minority Labour Government or not?
Did this result in the election of Thatcher and her Conservative and Unionist Party and 18 years of destruction or not?

BIG G
That's all accurate, but lacks context.

Did Labour refuse to implement the democratic vote of the Scottish electorate on devolution in 1979 or not? The SNP quite fairly felt cause for no confidence after such devious behaviour. They felt the backlash from it, but long term it's served them quite well I suspect.

Also, interesting to see Ulster Unionists voting with Labour in 1979

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
It does look like we are heading for a no-deal Brexit. However I still think parliament will vote to revoke Article 50 if we get really near to a no-deal becoming a reality.

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel