• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Brexit

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Looks like we’re going to have a 3rd meaningful vote, Maybot is a disgrace how the feck is she still in a job, house has voted down her deal twice and they’re probably going to bring it back again, jeez

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Absolute scenes tonight. May voting against her own proposal, ministers- including mundell- abstaining against a 3 line whip, trying to sneak a 3rd vote on her deal in tomorrow and general confusion.

Seems bastani and coo have been out doing a dirty deal with Lega Nord will block any request for an extension.

Caroline Cadwallr on Twitter is a good follow

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
The 'good news' is that No Deal is off the table :ura:

The bad news is someone has nicked the table :grrr:

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
May is done for.
Gove and his tribe are circling her carcass.
Beware the Ides of March, Theresa!

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
May is done for.
Gove and his tribe are circling her carcass.
Beware the Ides of March, Theresa!
Seriously doubt it. No one wants the job she's got. Deal can't be altered, HoC can't agree, Conservative party leader elections take months, and they're miles ahead in the polls of Labour.

Given all that, she's doing quite a spectacular job I think.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Seems to be a growing belief she will get her deal through next week. Truly dreadful governance by all involved.

What is now my over riding concern is how we overcome the prospect of a hard border between Scotland and England should we ever get the chance of another independence referendum. We may be out of the Eu forever.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Seems to be a growing belief she will get her deal through next week. Truly dreadful governance by all involved.

What is now my over riding concern is how we overcome the prospect of a hard border between Scotland and England should we ever get the chance of another independence referendum. We may be out of the Eu forever.
Her getting her deal thru is a good thing I think? I regards to independence? Regulatory allignment between NI and RoI can be transposed to Scotland and England.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge

I think she will get her deal ratified next week. The default position is leaving with no deal and they have already voted to prevent that happening. The Brexiteers will realise it's either May's deal or a pointless extension of A50 which the EU will only allow anyway if they see that there is something tangible we are likely to agree on.
May's deal is a compromise which it was always going to be. It's not perfect by any means but it's damage limitation. She will go soon afterwards.
The next big thing will be the push for another Scottish independence vote in the next year or so. Problem is there is still nowhere near enough support for independence in Scotland.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
May's deal I think will basically sink independence. Part of me was secretly hoping for the No Deal catastrophe which would have all but guaranteed it...

Her getting her deal thru is a good thing I think? I regards to independence? Regulatory allignment between NI and RoI can be transposed to Scotland and England.
...because while this may be true, the fact is that May's "Brexit" isn't really a Brexit in any meaningful sense. Things will largely continue as they were...

The next big thing will be the push for another Scottish independence vote in the next year or so. Problem is there is still nowhere near enough support for independence in Scotland.
...and as a result, you're right, and I don't think there ever will be; for the simple reason that it failed the last time: there's just too many "I'm alright Jack" apathetic spineless fcuks in Scotland, who even after what we've witnessed from Westminster in the intervening years will mumble "divisive", "history", "friends in the north", and other such pishy abdications, and vote No for "a quiet life". The fact is, too high a proportion of Scotland's electorate are selfish, miserable, parochial Uncle Toms.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors