• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Brexit

Why not be grown up and put all the options to the vote, and lose the least popular one each round until you have a majority?

We're still going to be here on 10th April - and it might well be that parliament just has to hold its nose and vote for May's deal but consistently voting down everything that is put in front of you is petulant, irresponsible and irrational. The EU isn't going to entertain this farce forever.

PMQs is an absurd spectacle:

JC: Does the prime minister agree that Brexit is good?
TM: Yes, it is very good.
JC: Thank you. I think it is good too.
TM: Yes, let us organise Brexit.
JC: Yes.

What a shitshow.

PMQs is an absurd spectacle:

JC: Does the prime minister agree that Brexit is good?
TM: Yes, it is very good.
JC: Thank you. I think it is good too.
TM: Yes, let us organise Brexit.
JC: Yes.

What a shitshow.
Mutual appreciation?
Or longest tongue contest?
Comical.

Extended to October.....European elections anyone?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extended to October.....European elections anyone?!?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listening to the news broadcasts tonight breaking this story...not one of them reported whether or not this means the UK will be taking part in the European elections in May. I presume it means we will be and if this is the case IMO the UK will not be leaving the EU at all.

Listening to the news broadcasts tonight breaking this story...not one of them reported whether or not this means the UK will be taking part in the European elections in May. I presume it means we will be and if this is the case IMO the UK will not be leaving the EU at all.
In my opinion it will be the lowest turnout in national history. Winning folk in what could be a rather short term in office on the EU Parliament gravy train will receive £85,000 basic, free office, £250,000 to run it, little scrutiny of expenses and £75,000 per year pension. What a racket. I will do some crocheting that day instead.

BIG G

In my opinion it will be the lowest turnout in national history. Winning candidates in what could be a rather short term in office on the EU Parliament gravy train will receive £85,000 basic, free office, £250,000 to run it, little scrutiny of expenses and £75,000 per year pension. What a racket. I will do some crocheting that day instead.
BIG G

Last edited:
In my opinion it will be the lowest turnout in national history. Winning candidates in what could be a rather short term in office on the EU Parliament gravy train will receive £85,000 basic, free office, £250,000 to run it, little scrutiny of expenses and £75,000 per year pension. What a racket. I will do some crocheting that day instead.
BIG G
PS just watched Eurouberbureaucrats Junker and Tusk laughing their cocks off at the extention until the end of October, hoping that the undemocratic, Blairite Labour, SNP, Liberals et al will achieve there goal of another Brexit vote.
BIG G

PS just watched Eurouberbureaucrats Junker and Tusk laughing their cocks off at the extention until the end of October, hoping that the undemocratic, Blairite Labour, SNP, Liberals et al will achieve there goal of another Brexit vote.
BIG G
A second referendum would be absolutely ridiculous. I'm pro-EU and voted remain, but my view lost out. It's history now. Democratic votes have to be honoured or we are done for. People did know what they were voting for three years ago...it was debated ad nauseum at the time yet the UK still voted to leave.
We really do have to leave as soon as possible, but as I say if the UK now takes part in the Euro elections I believe that will mean that we are going to be staying in the EU. Utterly farcical.

A second referendum would be absolutely ridiculous. I'm pro-EU and voted remain, but my view lost out. It's history now. Democratic votes have to be honoured or we are done for. People did know what they were voting for three years ago...it was debated ad nauseum at the time yet the UK still voted to leave.
We really do have to leave as soon as possible, but as I say if the UK now takes part in the Euro elections I believe that will mean that we are going to be staying in the EU. Utterly farcical.
I disagree. Nobody knew we'd end in this clusterfuck. The only way the referendum could have been fair, in my opinion, would have been if we'd all known what was in Mays deal when we voted. And I'm sure you'll remember all the messages from politicians assuring the plebs that leaving would be a skoosh? That is so far from the reality of the vote.

On a similar tack have folks seen what the Swiss have done?
Tweet tweet!
Historic and fascinating decision by #Switzerland's supreme court. 2016 referendum on taxation is invalid, and must be re-run...because the facts given to voters were wrong. Parallels anyone? Historischer Entscheid - Abstimmung über Heiratsstrafe ist ungültig

I disagree. Nobody knew we'd end in this clusterfuck. The only way the referendum could have been fair, in my opinion, would have been if we'd all known what was in Mays deal when we voted. And I'm sure you'll remember all the messages from politicians assuring the plebs that leaving would be a skoosh? That is so far from the reality of the vote.

On a similar tack have folks seen what the Swiss have done?
Tweet tweet!
Historic and fascinating decision by #Switzerland's supreme court. 2016 referendum on taxation is invalid, and must be re-run...because the facts given to voters were wrong. Parallels anyone? Historischer Entscheid - Abstimmung über Heiratsstrafe ist ungültig
Good for the Swiss.
Let's re run the Independence referendum again.
The 'facts' given then were wrong.....
Sorry. I may be mixing lies with facts.

This thread has been viewed 36485 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back