• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Brexit

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Dominic Raab resigns as Brexit minister.....DUP ministers backing his resignation....

Esther McVey resigns now aswell, more expected.

Bye Theresa

What a jolly big mess.

Last edited:

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Is anyone feeling more in control now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
A clusterfuck of gargantuan proportions.

With all the resignations and sackings I'm surprised there's any Tory bastards left to hold ministerial positions.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Reece Mogg tabling a vote of no confidence apparently....

May lives on another planet, is it not clear to her this is a lost vote.

Scotland getting dragged down with England.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Bastards the lot of them. Opportunists full of self-interest that couldn't give a fuck about the best interests of the country, unless it aligns with furthering their own political ambitions. What a shambles.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
DUP enraged that they're being given the best of both worlds and DEMAND the same gigantic slice of shit pie the rest of us are about to munch down on.

What a weird bunch.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Now JRM suggesting Esther McVey could be PM confirms this is just a mental Bobby Ewing style dream and I'm about to wake up in 2014 to find we voted YES and I've got a euromillions winning ticket tucked in my back pocket.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Theresa May news conference at 5, could be offski.....

To be fair the leavers deal for Scotland won’t be any better.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge

When interviewed last night the arsehole said he wouldn't be submitting a letter. By fuck, they sure are a bunch of backstabbing bastards these Tories.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

Reece Mogg is brilliant!

He's a living version of Victorian Dad from the Viz.

One of the funniest politicians around - could easily compete with Boris or The Donald for pure buffoonery.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
I have absolutely no f**king clue what is going on anymore.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Nothing much really happened did it.

Why don’t they just execute Theresa and get on with it.

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I have absolutely no f**king clue what is going on anymore.

Does anyone ? And I mean anyone .
It's like lemmings walking off a bridge! It's going to go to another vote I feel , though who knows!!!,

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The EU were never going to let the UK leave on good terms or easily. The EU need to send a message to any other members getting ideas of doing likewise. This deal is a disaster. We are kind of still in but with no say inside. Kind of out but not being able to enjoy the benefits that being out ought to bring. It's been poorly negotiated. We need to either be properly out or properly in.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
The EU were never going to let the UK leave on good terms or easily. The EU need to send a message to any other members getting ideas of doing likewise. This deal is a disaster. We are kind of still in but with no say inside. Kind of out but not being able to enjoy the benefits that being out ought to bring. It's been poorly negotiated. We need to either be properly out or properly in.
Properly out or properly in?
You sound like my missus........

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Why would The EU act in any other way? Get the absolute best deal you can to let future deal seekers know it's going to be tough. Like Man Utd selling Ronaldo to Real Madrid. Squeeze them for every penny.

As for any benefits that being out ought to bring, there is none.Unless you're an investment banker or a hedge fund.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Why would The EU act in any other way? Get the absolute best deal you can to let future deal seekers know it's going to be tough. Like Man Utd selling Ronaldo to Real Madrid. Squeeze them for every penny.

As for any benefits that being out ought to bring, there is none.Unless you're an investment banker or a hedge fund.
Pretty obvious to know and understand exactly why the EU were never going to make it easy for the UK to leave. Saying that there are no benefits of being out isn't one I'd agree with. So before 1973 the UK enjoyed no benefits not being in the Common Market? I understand why many want to remain in the EU. However, I'm bemused when I look at it's diminishing trade figures with the rest of the world. And when I look at it's horrendous unemployment figures particularly youth unemployment. Then there's how the EU has treated Scotland in the Indy Ref 2014 and how it's currently treating Catalonia. The EU really is a nasty piece of work with not a lot to love. This now common misrepresentation that it's only right wing nut jobs wanting out of the EU is tragic. But then again so is the silence of the likes of Jeremy Corbyn to articulate opinions he's held over this the past 40 years.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
There was a guy on QT last night mentioning how we managed during the world wars so why won't we manage now? Kinda same logic applies to pre-1973 I suppose. Of course we'll manage, of course we'll continue to exist, but we were promised something tangibly better than what we've got now, and that's simply never going to happen.

I've not looked at any trade figures, but I'd take a punt at that being misleading to be polite. I'd take a guess that the EU trade numbers are increasing, but not as fast as Asia, resulting in the ability for leavers to make that claim.

As for youth unemployment, I'd also take a punt that they're massively skewed by Spain and Greece? Two basket case economies dragging the average down. Not great, but hardly an indictment on the entire EU..

Not sure how they acted seriously badly during 2014...one guy- (Baroso) was a dick, but as a guy who iirc is in the pocket of basque fishermen, hardly surprising. Can't defend the inaction in Catalonia, that was terrible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors