Boyler and Flo

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
What a bushy tale did boyler tell

ggtth

:grinning-smiley-045: ✌ :grinning-smiley-045:

Admin
Why not talk about Flo's brilliant goal?

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
It was a beaut, similar to Martial for MU today. Coupla dinks past defenders then shooting at a reverse angle into the near post when the far post seemed more obvious.

An that's just fae a 7-second clip I saw here somewhere :)

Admin
It was a beaut, similar to Martial for MU today. Coupla dinks past defenders then shooting at a reverse angle into the near post when the far post seemed more obvious.

An that's just fae a 7-second clip I saw here somewhere :)
Sorry, I meant in the interview.

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
Sorry, I meant in the interview.
How could I? They werenae interviewin' me.

:sm127:

Seriously, Kamberi was givin Serious Parent to Boyler's Giggly Teenager. So maybe he didnae want tae come over all big-heided wi his dad there?

jock3

Bounce Radge
Amusing interview! We all know they are good players, they definitely showed it yesterday.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Boyley looking fresh and hungry. Flo is class, a minority of dumplings in the support that can't tell a football player. Grateful to have both at Hibs.

moathibby

Bounce Radge
What is more of a concern is Kamberi seemed to be walking about the pitch at the end with an ice pack strapped to his ankle.Hope it's nothing too serious.

HibeeZab

Admin
What is more of a concern is Kamberi seemed to be walking about the pitch at the end with an ice pack strapped to his ankle.Hope it's nothing too serious.
Aye hopefully just a precaution. No midweek game so plenty time to rest up before Sunday.

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
He's been carrying an ankle injury for most of the season....also was touch and go for the Ross County game on Wednesday night with aback problem.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Be interesting to see what happens Sunday through there. If we will continue with our game plan 2 up front etc or if we will sacrifice a striker and try and contain Smellies.... Surely need to go at them on evidence of yesterday you can get through them

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Be interesting to see what happens Sunday through there. If we will continue with our game plan 2 up front etc or if we will sacrifice a striker and try and contain Smellies.... Surely need to go at them on evidence of yesterday you can get through them
The Smellies are at their best going forward - they always have been. In the 70's I remember thinking they attacked in 'waves' - there always seemed to be another lot behind swarming forward.........

They are still far better in attack than defensively. I don't get all the praise for the boy Ajer. He should have studs on his arse because he's on it more often than not.

Let's have a fcukin go.

vasco de gama

Bounce Radge
We don’t have the defensive ability to contain them so it would be suicide not to play an attacking line up. I do worry about them simply running past our defenders as our guys are pretty slow and often caught out of position. We should attack but Lewis and Paul need to stay back in the correct position more and be hyper aware of Smelly movement.

HibeeZab

Admin
We don’t have the defensive ability to contain them so it would be suicide not to play an attacking line up. I do worry about them simply running past our defenders as our guys are pretty slow and often caught out of position. We should attack but Lewis and Paul need to stay back in the correct position more and be hyper aware of Smelly movement.
I actually think we should attack them, for two reasons:
1 - as you say, we’re not great defensively, so sitting back is just inviting a pumping
2 - they are shite at the back, the Huns created an incredible amount of chances yesterday, we are capable of doing similar

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN