• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bounce Tours Semi-Final: Departure Times Confirmed - All Buses Full

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,
Sorry for the late cancellation but i only need me plus one now instead of the me + 2 on tamsons bus 2

Sorry for the late cancellation but something has come up and my mates auld man has no one to go with now as his mate pulled out so he is having to get the train with him so we are all getting the train now.

Again sorry for late notice

Take jonesy plus 2 off gunner no 2 leaving fae gunner!

Gunner, PM'd ya on friday there.
I only need me + 2 for tamsons bus 1.
Aint been changed yet. Just incase u forgot mate.

Colin,

Just to confirm my pm that I wont need the seats booked for me. Once again sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Daryll

If there's a spare seat on the Tamsons bus, my mate Damien has a ticket but no transport. Any Chance?

Daryll said:
Colin,

Just to confirm my pm that I wont need the seats booked for me. Once again sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Daryll

yeh, got it, no probs Daryll

Evening committee. My uncle (Hibeesocialclub on Gunner bus 1 is now unable to travel up fae Tractor land down south and now requires his name off bus)

cheers in advance.

Bounce bus rules.

I realise this has been brought up before but i've been gettin an earful off my old man about the time of our bus leaving:banger:(Deer Park 9:50) I understand that no one can legislate for traffic hold ups and such but it'd help if i knew what route we're taking so i can try and put the guys mind at ease.Cheerz:thumbgrin

Broxburn_Hibby said:
I realise this has been brought up before but i've been gettin an earful off my old man about the time of our bus leaving:banger:(Deer Park 9:50) I understand that no one can legislate for traffic hold ups and such but it'd help if i knew what route we're taking so i can try and put the guys mind at ease.Cheerz:thumbgrin

the 'good' thing about your bus is your well past the west Edinburgh bottle-neck between Maybury and Calder Road, the two routes out of the toon. But because of where you are you're on a flyer right away. I've been travelling through to the Weege for the past couple of weeks and I've never seen the M 8 like it is right now. There are absolutely no roadworks from Newbridge to Monklands :dunno:
Even taking into consideration the volume of traffic, which, on a sunday morning, will be nowhere near what it is during a mon-friday rush hour, I'd say you wont get to Hampden any later than 11.10am

Route: Straight along the M 8 into Weege, then you have a choice. The Weege Finest recommend turning left down the M73, then right at the M74 to bring you in to the Fullarton roundabout then along London Road to park up at Polmadie. The alternative to that is to stay on the M 8 to J15 then go right down the High Street and over the Clyde and you're into Polmadie.

Which ever way you go it should'nt take any more than an hour from where you are/get picked up :dunno:

How have I changed buses ya radges. :dunno:

Colin, got your message the other day. :thumbgrin I'll gie ye a phone mate.

Hibsean said:
If there's a spare seat on the Tamsons bus, my mate Damien has a ticket but no transport. Any Chance?

Boys I've just found out I've got one spare for Tamsons. This gentleman is welcome to it if theres nobody on a reserve list.

I have had a family issue that menas i will not be able to travel oan the bounce tours this time..... Feckin gutted. Please remove me from tamsons bus ..

Many many apoligies guys for the late cancel. i have a very valid reason that i do not want to disclose oan the board.

Regards

L

If an extra two (deffo one and confirming the other by lunchtime) seats are available on a Tamsons bus then I'd be interested.

Cheers

James

Gunnerhibby said:
the 'good' thing about your bus is your well past the west Edinburgh bottle-neck between Maybury and Calder Road, the two routes out of the toon. But because of where you are you're on a flyer right away. I've been travelling through to the Weege for the past couple of weeks and I've never seen the M 8 like it is right now. There are absolutely no roadworks from Newbridge to Monklands :dunno:
Even taking into consideration the volume of traffic, which, on a sunday morning, will be nowhere near what it is during a mon-friday rush hour, I'd say you wont get to Hampden any later than 11.10am

Route: Straight along the M 8 into Weege, then you have a choice. The Weege Finest recommend turning left down the M73, then right at the M74 to bring you in to the Fullarton roundabout then along London Road to park up at Polmadie. The alternative to that is to stay on the M 8 to J15 then go right down the High Street and over the Clyde and you're into Polmadie.

Which ever way you go it should'nt take any more than an hour from where you are/get picked up :dunno:

Cheerz for that m8,much appreciated:thumbgrin

Looks like I have a spare seat on my bus

Jamesie said:
If an extra two (deffo one and confirming the other by lunchtime) seats are available on a Tamsons bus then I'd be interested.

Cheers

James

Ignore me - effing timewaster part-timers who can't decide whether they are going or not. Give the seats to someone more deserving.

Tamsons No. 1 Leaves 9.15am

Convener: Jamie

Jamie + 1
HibeesDaft +1
Swoosh + 1
Paddy Power + 2
Stairway + 9
Johnny07
Weehibbydrew + 3
Proclaimer + 9
Steve20
Luther blisset + 6
Skinner + 3
Sheppdog + 3
Damien(Hibsean)

Mines has been changed to say Me + 1? Its suppose to be me + 2?

Whats the cut off age for the wee bairn price?:hmmm

16 years old.....ID required if we don't know you.:wink:

1875 said:
Deer Park - 9.50

Tully + 7 (confirmed)
Broxburn Hibby +3 (confirmed)
SQHibs + 9 (confirmed)
Mark B + 2(confirmed)

1 Seat (and North Stand Adult Ticket)

Pm'd you about an extra seat for the bus.

Thanks
Darren

SQHibs said:
Pm'd you about an extra seat for the bus.

Thanks
Darren
#

Just in from work, seat now reserved for the auldie!! :wink:

1875 said:
#

Just in from work, seat now reserved for the auldie!! :wink:

is there one more seat :dunno:

Gunnerhibby said:
is there one more seat :dunno:

There was one free a few days ago, it went to SQ's relative, another spare came up tonight. I have one empty seat available at this time for Hampden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 21269 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50