Bounce Tours Bounce Tours - Scottish League Cup Semi Final

Power

Bounce Radge
Are we trying to buy tickets in the same stand? Or can some well kent Hibee get us a block? Does anybody Ken anybody wi that Power?
Nae promises but can see what can be done (was always in awe of the effort those put in to operationalise and get a block up and running - conversations, payment collections, mair conversations).

Push to fill the buses and take it fae there.

Me and my laddie are on the buses as a plus yin of someone ✅

HaarlemShuffler

Coffee Shop Radge
Bounce Radge
If you are short, wife, brother-in-law and I would gladly join in, getting picked up at Deer Park.
Now if I was a dwarf reading that in the classifieds of the EEN... :bolt:

Jamie

Admin

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
Your Branch M, St. Patrick's, have 2 buses provisionally booked. I am sure that an accommodation with West Lothian Hibernians could be arranged.

BIG G

Admin
Your Branch M, St. Patrick's, have 2 buses provisionally booked. I am sure that an accommodation with West Lothian Hibernians could be arranged.

BIG G
I’m Know G, I am organising the club with us for them.

Admin
Another nail in the coffin of the bounce, not even enough to run one bus to a semi final, I will give it until next Saturday, the 19th, then merge the bus or hopefully buses with the St Pats branch, or run a small there and back no club bus myself from Deer Park and make sure the few Edinburgh bouncers go with St Pats?

Last edited:
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£120.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Killie v HIBERNIAN