Bounce Tours Bounce Tours - Scottish League Cup Semi Final

Are we trying to buy tickets in the same stand? Or can some well kent Hibee get us a block? Does anybody Ken anybody wi that Power?
Nae promises but can see what can be done (was always in awe of the effort those put in to operationalise and get a block up and running - conversations, payment collections, mair conversations).

Push to fill the buses and take it fae there.

Me and my laddie are on the buses as a plus yin of someone ✅

If you are short, wife, brother-in-law and I would gladly join in, getting picked up at Deer Park.
Now if I was a dwarf reading that in the classifieds of the EEN... :bolt:

**** The Gunts
Your Branch M, St. Patrick's, have 2 buses provisionally booked. I am sure that an accommodation with West Lothian Hibernians could be arranged.

I’m Know G, I am organising the club with us for them.

Another nail in the coffin of the bounce, not even enough to run one bus to a semi final, I will give it until next Saturday, the 19th, then merge the bus or hopefully buses with the St Pats branch, or run a small there and back no club bus myself from Deer Park and make sure the few Edinburgh bouncers go with St Pats?

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
£120.00

Killie v HIBERNIAN