• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Boris Johnson

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Ok, I might as well start it off as it's bound to crop up eventually. I despair at this state of affairs where a conniving, racist, sexist, homophobic incompetent liar is going to become our Prime Minister. In conjunction with him having the same outlook as that idiot Trump, I worry what the future holds for us all. My only real hope is that he'll step straight into the mess that is Brexit and he'll be snookered by 31st October. The shortest tenure for a PM in the UK is Canning at 118 days, who snuffed it. My only hope is Johnson doesn't last that long.

I hope Johnson suffers the same fate as Canning in much less time.

You've no idea how disappointed I was to click on this thread to discover it wasn't an obituary.
#scunnered

I honestly don't think he particularly wants the gig at this moment in time. He wanted it post-Brexit where he'd be at an extremely low starting point and be able to blame all and sundry for a considerable period of time. As it stands the fate of the UK will rest with him and there is absolutely the potential for things to get much worse before they get better, all on his watch. And he's a buffoon (but not a lovable one).

I honestly don't think he particularly wants the gig at this moment in time. He wanted it post-Brexit where he'd be at an extremely low starting point and be able to blame all and sundry for a considerable period of time. As it stands the fate of the UK will rest with him and there is absolutely the potential for things to get much worse before they get better, all on his watch. And he's a buffoon (but not a lovable one).
I don't think he will be PM for very long.

Ok, I might as well start it off as it's bound to crop up eventually. I despair at this state of affairs where a conniving, racist, sexist, homophobic incompetent liar is going to become our Prime Minister. In conjunction with him having the same outlook as that idiot Trump, I worry what the future holds for us all. My only real hope is that he'll step straight into the mess that is Brexit and he'll be snookered by 31st October. The shortest tenure for a PM in the UK is Canning at 118 days, who snuffed it. My only hope is Johnson doesn't last that long.

At least the media brainwashing has worked on you.

Its not even disguised how they try to brainwash people these days.

I disagree. I reckon he will quickly win a GE up against Corbyn.

In the debates I've seen him in he's incredibly evasive and cannot seem to give a straight answer to even the most mundane of questions. I know all politicians can be guilty of this to various degrees, but BoJo takes this to another level. Almost like it's been somehow pre-programmed into him to never give a straight yes or no answer.

Doesn't strike me as a strong leader who will stand by the courage of how own convictions, but rather flip-flop depending on what way the wind is blowing.

It will all be fine. The good ship Westminster will sail us all through, and we will walk hand in hand with Trump through many more more wars, destroying beautiful cities and lives .
We are all better together .
Apparently

At least the media brainwashing has worked on you.

Its not even disguised how they try to brainwash people these days.
Like I take seriously anything you say.

I disagree. I reckon he will quickly win a GE up against Corbyn.
Now that's the result the media want,painting Corbyn as anti semitic when he has spent his whole life fighting against such ideas.

Brexit is going to blow up in his face...because there will be no Brexit.
Parliament is in limbo over it and will continue to be so as the EU has told the UK that what is on the table is it. No changes, concessions or whatever else. And with no parliamentary consensus, it has to go back to the people.
And when leave loses, Boris wont know whether shit or spew.
And leave will lose.

Like I take seriously anything you say.

And as far as im concerned...Your making up alot of rubbish with your post.

He is nowhere near a good choice....But definately better than Jeremy Hunt!

Media are too busy on a witchhunt against Boris!

Shagged his mate’s wife & got her pregnant. Blocked her number on his phone. Just one of his six (possibly more) kids with different women. If he was on the dole he’d be the type of person the tories demonise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And as far as im concerned...Your making up alot of rubbish with your post.

He is nowhere near a good choice....But definately better than Jeremy Hunt!

Media are too busy on a witchhunt against Boris!
So even if I make direct quotes of what he has said in the past,I'm making it up?

Direct quotes and your statements are different.

Hoping a future PM fails is pretty bloody ignorant too!

Cause that would affect us all surely?

Direct quotes and your statements are different.

Hoping a future PM fails is pretty bloody ignorant too!

Cause that would affect us all surely?
Christ, man!
To quote Johnsons lies would take days.
If , by now, you dont realise hes a lying bastard, then take a butcher's at his history.
He's an idiot of gargantuan proportion.
And,
He will fail.

Ok I'll find the quote about watermelon smiles or the one about Burqa wearing woman reminding him of letterboxes.Jeez.Or perhaps I'll find his comments that put a woman's life in Iran in further jeopardy.

Christ, man!
To quote Johnsons lies would take days.
If , by now, you dont realise hes a lying bastard, then take a butcher's at his history.
He's an idiot of gargantuan proportion.
And,
He will fail.
They all fail to lead the country properly but if you mean he will fail to push through Brexit and win the next general election then I think you are probably wrong on both counts unless the Brexit Party or whatever they decide to call themselves decide to run against the Tories which could split the vote enough for Labour to somehow stumble to a victory but I doubt Labour will be able to mount any sort of cohesive campaign.

They all fail to lead the country properly but if you mean he will fail to push through Brexit and win the next general election then I think you are probably wrong on both counts unless the Brexit Party or whatever they decide to call themselves decide to run against the Tories which could split the vote enough for Labour to somehow stumble to a victory but I doubt Labour will be able to mount any sort of cohesive campaign.
Sounds like we're fucked whatever happens.

Sounds like we're fucked whatever happens.
Doomed I tell you

On Hillary Clinton-"She's got dyed blond hair and pouty lips, and a steely blue stare, like a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital"Bashar Al-Assad-"Hooray I say! Bravo-and keep going"On Black People"What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies" On a spat, he had in the Spectator with a lawyer of Ken Livingstone-"Orientals have larger brains and higher IQ scores.Blacks are at the other pole" On Malaysian women attending University-"[Female students went to University]because they have got to find men to marry.On Erdogan"There was a young fellow from Ankara,who was a terrific wankerer,till he sowed his wild oats,with the help of a goat,But he didn't even stop to thankera."On voting Tory-"Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3".Is that enough quotes because I've got plenty more?

On hissel: There was a man called Boris At Oxford he read Horace But despite privileged position And claimed erudition His brain was Dinosaurus

Boris Johnson got voted in by 92 thousand votes.Think of it as a Wembley plus a game against Arbroath.

Boris Johnson got voted in by 92 thousand votes.Think of it as a Wembley plus a game against Arbroath.
BTW Corbyn got in by 260 thousand.

That's some mandate!Say the BBC.

Update to my good pal Alan.....138,000 voted. Less than the population of Dundee FFS, for the Prime Minister the UK, population 67 million.

BIG G

I don’t think he will be our PM for very long.

If this helps us get independence then bring it on.

Ah dinnae normally dae politics but, we’re fucked!

GE soon, with England/Wales voting for Conservative/Brexit Party/LibDems and Scotland voting SNP. Labour destroyed and a coalition of Johnson/Farage leading us.

Nice.

GE soon, with England/Wales voting for Conservative/Brexit Party/LibDems and Scotland voting SNP. Labour destroyed and a coalition of Johnson/Farage leading us.

I urge you to get across the road to the bookies and not put dough on your crtique M. but a Labour/ SNP coalition. Tremendous odds.

BIG G

A Labour SNP coalition on what grounds? Like other than agreeing Tories are shite ( and a fair chunk of Labour don't even do that) what common ground is there at this stage.

A Labour SNP coalition on what grounds? Like other than agreeing Tories are shite ( and a fair chunk of Labour don't even do that) what common ground is there at this stage.
On the grounds that even with Labour inceasing it's share of the vote since 1945, and gaining 33 seats, it was not enough. Tell me you are not an nihilist SNP er who is jumping in bed with Fatboy Slim Watson and the Blairites who would rather see the big business Tory bastards in power tha a left Goverment.
If so I am easy.

BIG G

I urge you to get across the road to the bookies and not put dough on your crtique M. but a Labour/ SNP coalition. Tremendous odds.

BIG G
I'd like nothing better Gordon, but a combination of the rise of Farage and The Brexit Party, Labours inability to take the ground The LibDems now occupy on Europe and most tellingly, the medias constant assault on Corbyn all means I think if there's a GE, they'll get pumped in England. And even more pumped than they've already been in Scotland.

On the grounds that even with Labour inceasing it's share of the vote since 1945, and gaining 33 seats, it was not enough. Tell me you are not an nihilist SNP er who is jumping in bed with Fatboy Slim Watson and the Blairites who would rather see the big business Tory bastards in power tha a left Goverment.
If so I am easy.

BIG G
That sounds like quite a step change for Labour, UK and Scottish Branch, who until now couldn't bare to be in the same room as SNP and treated them with utter contempt!

Personally I think it's the way forward.

That sounds like quite a step change for Labour, UK and Scottish Branch, who until now couldn't bare to be in the same room as SNP and treated them with utter contempt!

Personally I think it's the way forward.

That is my opinion Jack. NOT the Labour Party's. My opinions in 50 years membership of the LP have rarely been accepted. Do I give one... fucking no. See you in Tamsons after the game amigo.

BIG G

I don’t think he will be our PM for very long.
Hopefully he won't be our pm for long. Westminster can have him for as long as they like.

Stanley Jonson giving it big on Radio 4. What a wanker. Made untold thousands of dough in the media, because he is parent of a total cock. Splendid. Wee horror Liz Truss giving it utter bollocks, total lickspittle. See you in the Cabinet Liz.

BIG G

This thread has been viewed 14992 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back