• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Boris and Brexit

Chester Perry

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Anyway, Amber Rudd, the woman that gave you the Windrush debacle and the Universal Credit Mess.No great loss.
Knows BJ is a dead horse so jumps ship to try save her own hide and distance herself. Self preservation society.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Yellowhammer document leaked to the Times.

Hectorhib

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
BJ has been exploring the possibility of a solution to the backstop....a 28 mile/km( cannae mine which) bridge from Larne to Portpatrick.What a Loady! This guy will say anything!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Boris given a skelped erse by the Court of Session.
Prorogation unlawful.
To be brought before the Supreme Court next week.
Probably overturned , but another nail in Johnsons box .

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
BJ has been exploring the possibility of a solution to the backstop....a 28 mile/km( cannae mine which) bridge from Larne to Portpatrick.What a Loady! This guy will say anything!
He buffoon isnae very good at bridges, £43 million of taxpayers dough down the plughole.

BIG G

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
He's mentioned this before, about a year ago. Some 'experts' said it was feasible. Others said it would be as likely as building a bridge to the moon!

Given its apparently over 1,000 feet deep in places and nothing like it has been remotely tried anywhere else I know where my money is!

Talking shite as usual.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Boris should be in a cell until Tuesday.

Leithwalk

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
He's mentioned this before, about a year ago. Some 'experts' said it was feasible. Others said it would be as likely as building a bridge to the moon!

Given its apparently over 1,000 feet deep in places and nothing like it has been remotely tried anywhere else I know where my money is!

Talking shite as usual.
Main problem is tonnes of world war I surplus ammunition dumped in the trench there. Wouldn't fancy being on a bridge construction gang on top of that lot

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Boris given a skelped erse by the Court of Session.
Prorogation unlawful.
To be brought before the Supreme Court next week.
Probably overturned , but another nail in Johnsons box .
I read somewhere that when The Supreme Court sits to appeal a judgement of the Court of Session, they base that appeal on Scottish law, not English law. On the basis of that, would be difficult to overturn I’d think.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Boris is a fuckin dangerous buffoon and he's probably the last person I wid want in charge of the country at any time never mind now, but let's no' forget why he's in charge o' the country. It's because the rest of the self serving morons at Westminster, cons, labour, liberal ,SNP and the rest have spent the last 3 years blocking any attempt at a deal without coming up with any viable alternative and screaming for an election which they now don't want, all while trying to deny the right of the majority "leave" vote and shouting about democracy at the same time. Scotland voted tae remain in the EU but Scots, wrongly IMO , voted , probably the 1st country tae vote against independance, tae remain part of th UK in which case we have tae abide by what the majority of the rest of the UK wants. I said for years that unless we vote for independence then unless the rest of the UK votes for what we want then our vote will count for fuck all, as has been the case with the EU vote and countless Tory governments. Whatever anybody voted for, democracy should win and the democratic UK wide vote was tae leave the EU. Politicians should put their personal feelings and ambitions aside and fuckin get on with it. That's why we now have a fuckwit in charge. Rant over.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
But they all did come up with alternatives. The Torys wouldn't listen.

This is a Tory clusterfuck from start to finish. There's no point in trying to blame anyone but them.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
The alternatives they came up with meant we would still have to obey all the EU rules without having any say on what those rules were. Yes it was a Tory clusterfuck but they were all complicit in us ending up with where we are and who we've got as leader. They know that taking away the very chance of no deal, (which I wouldn't want by the way) takes away any negotiating power, the EU can now throw any deal they want at us knowing we'll reject it and $%#@ do anything about it.So it looks like democracy has flown oot the windae and the majority that voted for brexit arnae going to get it.What really grips my shit over all of this is the politicians doing their best to thwart a democratic vote tae leave the EU while screaming about how democracy must prevail. Time we had a fuckin revolution, they're a' a shower o'charlatans

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I read somewhere that when The Supreme Court sits to appeal a judgement of the Court of Session, they base that appeal on Scottish law, not English law. On the basis of that, would be difficult to overturn I’d think.
It's interesting that the general consensus from the media is that the English Court agreed that Boris was in the right, whilst the Scottish Court said he was a lying toerag.

My understanding is that the English judgement was simply that the decision was one for politicians to take, and not the justiciary.
It's quite possible (probable) that the English Court also believe Boris is a lying toerag but stated simply that it was none of their business.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The Torys, on their own, negotiated the WA knowing from the start it wouldn't be acceptable to the other parties as well as many within their party. The opposition parties were pretty clear from the outset what they wanted included.

Like the EU they haven't moved their position very much.

May went to the polls and fucked that up too.

In the last few months of the WA she had a chat with Labour and with more red lines than a failed maths paper and she fucked that up too.

The country is being held to ransom by the right wing of the Tory party.

The country was misled during the referendum. Do you really think leave would have won the day if yellowhammer had been their manifesto?

The opposition parties are trying to save what's left of the fractured UK.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
If all the parties had said" right I don't agree with brexit but it's what the people voted for, let's put our differences aside and work towards the best deal possible" we wouldn't be in the shit we're in now. The Tories have fucked it completely, the liberals want to ignore the electorate and stop it completely and Corbyn, who was anti EU not that many years ago now just wants what's good for him.As for the SNP saying it's not what Scottish people voted for, we gave up the right to have an independent voice when the majority voted against independence, hell mend them now eh

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Boris is a fuckin dangerous buffoon and he's probably the last person I wid want in charge of the country at any time never mind now, but let's no' forget why he's in charge o' the country. It's because the rest of the self serving morons at Westminster, cons, labour, liberal ,SNP and the rest have spent the last 3 years blocking any attempt at a deal without coming up with any viable alternative and screaming for an election which they now don't want, all while trying to deny the right of the majority "leave" vote and shouting about democracy at the same time. Scotland voted tae remain in the EU but Scots, wrongly IMO , voted , probably the 1st country tae vote against independance, tae remain part of th UK in which case we have tae abide by what the majority of the rest of the UK wants. I said for years that unless we vote for independence then unless the rest of the UK votes for what we want then our vote will count for fuck all, as has been the case with the EU vote and countless Tory governments. Whatever anybody voted for, democracy should win and the democratic UK wide vote was tae leave the EU. Politicians should put their personal feelings and ambitions aside and fuckin get on with it. That's why we now have a fuckwit in charge. Rant over.
Shutting down parliement isn't democratic.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Scotland was misled during the independance campaign, " the only chance Scotland has of staying in the EU is to remain in the UK" that went well. They're all lying bastards Jack, Tory,Labour,Liberals the lot of them. A shower of self promoting , self serving bastards who don't give a flying one about us

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Anyway, back to Boris.
Everybody knows he's at it with the closing down of parliament.
The question is, will the Supreme Court have the balls to say so?

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

The Scottish Cup Winners v Der Hun

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in