• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Boo boys

scaredyhibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Bit disappointed with some of the moans and groans around me yesterday in what ,I thought, was a good professional job by Hibs against a very decent team. The expectation by quite a few in the ground seems to be that teams should be thrashed at Easter Road but as we all know that is ok on "paper" but in reality much harder to achieve. The current side play good football ,are attractive to watch and should be treasured by us all when you consider the quality(or lack of) we all watched last year !!!! We need to love and cherish the "laddies" and enjoy their efforts instead of jumping too quickly to criticising when things don't go to plan.
I guess all I'm saying is support the team in the true meaning of the word , accept it won't always go our way but please don't resort to booing our own and maybe, just maybe, this season can be one to remember for the rest of our lives.

Maybe we need non booing sections grandpa

Maybe we need non booing sections grandpa

Not sure it is something to joke about, there are far too many "supporters" who are experts and ready to have a go at players.

Bit disappointed with some of the moans and groans around me yesterday in what ,I thought, was a good professional job by Hibs against a very decent team. The expectation by quite a few in the ground seems to be that teams should be thrashed at Easter Road but as we all know that is ok on "paper" but in reality much harder to achieve. The current side play good football ,are attractive to watch and should be treasured by us all when you consider the quality(or lack of) we all watched last year !!!! We need to love and cherish the "laddies" and enjoy their efforts instead of jumping too quickly to criticising when things don't go to plan.
I guess all I'm saying is support the team in the true meaning of the word , accept it won't always go our way but please don't resort to booing our own and maybe, just maybe, this season can be one to remember for the rest of our lives.

Had a couple beside me in the east when Arbroath scored . moan moan fekin moan . his were shat this and rubbish that . turned to them after we scored our third and simply said " NOW WHAT " . guess what , fek all tae say . tossers IMO !!!! :boxing:

It's one of the things that i don't miss about not attending Easter Road anymore Kevin.
Obviously you know how "old school" Charlie F is,but he doesn't have the Vitriol that some of the current attendees do.
It's really sickening actually,and i had a few hairy confrontations with maniacs infront of a then very young Shaun in the upper famous five before i gave up a few years ago.
There are some real idiotic $#@!s in our support.

Hopefully catch you soon,distant cousin.:bbb:

You find the pub and I will be there.

Not sure it is something to joke about, there are far too many "supporters" who are experts and ready to have a go at players.

Not really joking, I moved nearer the singing section to get away from the loudmouths...unfortunately the singing section moved from me...sec 43 though is still pretty tame compared to other areas of the ground...really dunno how these people expect the players to feel supported when they cannot see any good in the players

Alan Stubbs said the same thing last week. He got stick for it. For what it is worth I agree with him and the OP.

Not really joking, I moved nearer the singing section to get away from the loudmouths...unfortunately the singing section moved from me...sec 43 though is still pretty tame compared to other areas of the ground...really dunno how these people expect the players to feel supported when they cannot see any good in the players

Just move down to the front Davy & bring your lungs with you.
Seriously, are we not at the game to support our team no matter what. We have had moments over the past few years when criticism is definitely the order of the day but,
Saturday ? I thought we were very comfortable, 3 goals, 1 good one disallowed, hit the woodwork, worked their keeper hard at least 4 times against a decent side who are on top of their game as well as their league.
The only bad press I heard was about a certain Liam Craig, who was p*#h.

I can't say whether I've booed Hibs or not. It's not my style, but maybe that game against Ayr United.... probably deserved it, so if I didn't boo them then I apologise.

I regularly boo the officials, and quite often the opposition.
That gets the 'boo craving' satisfied but doesn't destroy the confidence of players whom I'd ideally like to see win as a team. Hurling abuse at Hibs when they have disappointed just doesn't do it for me.
Maybe I'm missing the point.

Didn't boo the players but did the ref who had a shocking first half.

Questioned someone beside me as to why Craig still gets a start mind you but really that was all, some people seemed to be foaming around me about certain players etc.

I really don't think hibs fans act any different than any other home fans. In fact, if anything we are more supportive than most. Look at the derbies for example. We turn up, we back our team, we get what's coming, then 7 weeks later we do it all again.
Did anyone hear the zombies on Sunday? Absoloute dogs abuse coming from they stands, just like when we beat them in the cup and Ivan's treble. ( wasn't at the further two, there's been so many!!!)
Anytime we get a result in Aberdeen, their fans hand it out to their own team big time.
I've been to a few games down south, and all clubs fans have a good old moan when they don't win, unless of course you are the major underdog, which we should not be in this league, or the top league for that matter.

I don't hear lots of abuse at ER. Of course I hear negative comments, but it's not like folk are roaring at players to tell them they are pish. The only Hibs player I have shouted abuse it is Ray Wilkins , and he deserved it, big time.
Liam Craig , for example gets off very lightly in my book. Does he appear as if he is doing his best? , is he pushing himself that bit extra? Does he look passionate in his work? I don't think so, and guys like that need telling. Is the shout of " get your finger oot" abuse? I don't think so.

Some of the charlatans who have been applauded through our club the last few years is embarrassing. You can't blame us for being sceptical of our players/ coaches/ leaders.

This thread has been viewed 2504 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50