• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Bolton / Bury and Sevco 2012 Differences??

hibee81

Private Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity anybody with the knowledge to advise on the difference in situations ???

Both Bolton and Bury have until 5pm before they are liquidated and cease to exist !! so what is the difference between this and Sevco 2012 ??

The fans don't hate catholics at Bury and Bolton?

They're not viewed as one of only 2 teams in their association

Bury and Bolton will be missed?

They'll be missed by their fans,and historically they've played their part in UK football.It's a sad day as far as I'm concerned.

They'll be missed by their fans,and historically they've played their part in UK football.It's a sad day as far as I'm concerned.

I think that's what he meant.

WOOOOOOOOSSSHHH!!!!!

I think that's what he meant.

Indeed, that's exactly what I meant, and by all football fans - whereas the Hun would only be missed by their own and Celtc.

Doesn't sound so devastatingly witty when I have to spell it out ;)

It wasn't devastatingly witty.

Bury FC...officially dead and buryed. Really feel sorry for their loyal supporters and of course the players and staff.

Thrown out the league tonight. There will be more clubs in England going the same way in the very near future.

Meanwhile just down the road at Old Trafford and the Etihad....

Feel sorry for the fans.

Probably just the tip of the iceberg for things to come in England however.

Fact is though a club that was in 4th tier of English football that pay players upto 10k a week.....was only going togo oneway!

Financial mismanagement.
Top of the list every time.

Gutted for the Bury fans. Couldn't imagine losing Hibs.

That said, did they have a decent defensive mid that's looking for work?

It wasn't devastatingly witty.
You must be great fun at parties.

You must be great fun at parties.

To be fair to @moathibby I read it the way he did at first too! i.e. Bury/Bolton will be missed?! (taken as a sarcastic 'they won't be missed') not taken as the intended, 'the difference between them and Sevco is they would be missed'.

?

If Bolton also go, that’s two spaces available in the English league set up... now or never for Celtic & Rangers to make their case to move down south?

If Bolton also go, that’s two spaces available in the English league set up... now or never for Celtic & Huns to make their case to move down south?
WHAT?
In the lower leagues?
Never!
Straight in to the top tier or nothing.
What's the point of their fans( one lot anyway) wrecking places like Peterborough, Rochdale and Ipswich, when London, Birmingham and Manchester are more deserving of their attention?
The English FA, if they have any sense, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

If Bolton also go, that’s two spaces available in the English league set up... now or never for Celtic & Huns to make their case to move down south?

Please let that happen. I'd love it if those two fucked off.

It could be us dropping from the Champions League Qualifiers to the Europa League after getting stuffed by a team from Romania!

Reactions: Zab
WHAT?
In the lower leagues?
Never!
Straight in to the top tier or nothing.
What's the point of their fans( one lot anyway) wrecking places like Peterborough, Rochdale and Ipswich, when London, Birmingham and Manchester are more deserving of their attention?
The English FA, if they have any sense, wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.
Sevco could point out they have experience of starting from the bottom.

Sevco could point out they have experience of starting from the bottom.
They didn't.
They should've been working their way through the league's to this day.
But the Scottish football authorities managed to shoe horn them into league 2.
Only after protests from fans of other clubs.
Had it been left to the powers.....

Genius. Get it trending. Give St. Peter the Lawwell and His Loyal Glib n Shameless a call. Get on Mongmedia and Canniespell Street and plant that seed.

This thread has been viewed 545 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£28.75