Bogdan (1 Viewer)

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Can someone either in the know or whatever explain what has happened to this guy ?. a player who was our first choice goalkeeper for half the season, apparently loving it so much at Hibs he was keen to stay beyond his loan deal. He was concussed in a game about 6 weeks ago and hasn't even made the subs bench since. Instead we have a young development squad goalkeeper as our back up to Rocky.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
I can understand why PH stuck with Marciano, cause he was the goalkeeper starting when he came in.
And tbf he's made some top saves since returning. (he's always better when his position is under threat)

I have no explanation for not being in the squad though, unless he's still getting headaches or whatever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

rude_boy

Hibs Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Bogdan has been on the bench since the Elgin game for three matches but find it odd it hasn't been mentioned, still reporters at the press conferences recently seem more interested in getting an OF angle / soundbite out of PHB than talking about Hibs.
FWIW while there's little between the two of them I would be sticking with Rocky as he's done well since he came back in and will likely be here next season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
FWIW while there's little between the two of them I would be sticking with Rocky as he's done well since he came back in and will likely be here next season
Agree that theres very little between them in terms of goalkeeping, but Bogdan's distribution is leagues ahead.

Marciano is near his best just now though, so I wouldn't actively drop him either.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Agree that theres very little between them in terms of goalkeeping, but Bogdan's distribution is leagues ahead.

Marciano is near his best just now though, so I wouldn't actively drop him either.
Agreed - Rocky is always likely to pull off a worldy followed by booting the ball into the crowd, or miles away from a team mate.

I'll accept that though.
:grinning-smiley-045:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Disnae answer the question though, what has happened to Adam Bogdan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
I think I’ll do a squad page with current status of players. We forget how many players we’ve turned over this season.

Reactions: Jack
REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Hecky in the EEN today saying Adam Bogdan has had recurring concussion symptoms since January and they are having to ease him back carefully with it being a head injury. A few times he appeared to be fully recovered only for him to not be feeling right. They are working closely with Liverpool and Bogdan is now doing low key training. They have not set any timescale on his return although they hope to have him working on grass soon.
Hope we can keep him for next season..an excellent goalkeeper as is Marciano.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel
HELP US BY CLICKING THE ADS